110

None pov :

Time  skip  at  the late  evening :

Yoongi  now  got  back  to  home  leaving  Jack  to  the  Min  Mansion .......

Yg  tiredly  went  to  his  bedroom  and  saw  a silent  baby  was  calmly  sipping  a bottle  of  banana  milk  and  was  watching  some  vedioes  in  his  phone ........

Yg  put  his  extra  belongings  on  the  table  and  grabbed  his  clothes  from  the  cupboard....... Then  he  directly  went  to  the  bathroom  without  saying  anything  to  Mn .....

Time skip after shower :

Yg  came  out  of  the  washroom  wearing  a  fresh  pair  of  shorts  and  an  oversized  t-shirt .....

He  glanced  towards  Mns  direction  and  sighed  heavily  seeing  Mn  still sipping  his  milk  through  his  straw  like  a  little  cute  baby  and  sticking  his  baby  eyes  still  on  his  phone ......

Yg  dried  out  his  own  hair  and  now  finally  sat  beside  Mn .......

Yg : what  are  you  doing  hun???? ( asked  curiously)

Mn : doing  nothing ..... ( replied  back  coldly)

Yg : ( sighed  at  Mns  repeatedly  cold and  mad response towards  him)

Suddenly  He  snatched  out  Mns  earphones  and  nonchalantly  kept  the  earphones  on  the  table .......

Mn : ( looked  back  at  Yg  with  his  mad  baby  eyes) What  was  that,  Yoongi??????

Yg : shouldn't  I  be  the  asking  you  this  Mn ?????

Mn :.......

Yg :   Mn..... ( sighed  out  frustratingly)
May  I  know  what's  your  actual  problem ???? Why  are  you being  mad  since the  last  evening????

Mn :.........

Yg : OK  fine ... ( sighed  defeatedly) I'm  sorry  for  not  bringing  your  milk  on  time ..... Please ,  forgive  me  for  this  time ....
And  I'll  not  repeat  the  same  mistakes  for  the  next  time ..... ( said  a little  bit  madly)

Mn : are  you  done with  me ???? ( asked  casually)

Yg : gawd!!! Mn !!!! What  the  hell is  wrong  with you ????( asked  madly)

Mn :(  Bursted  out  suddenly ) what  the  hell  is  wrong  with  me ??? Yoongi , I  should  be  the  one  to  ask you that ,  what  the  fuck  is  wrong  with you ??????

Yg : Mn .... I  can't  get  you .... ( asked  confused  and  madly)

Mn : Yoongi ... Where  were  you  till  now ????? ( asked darkly)

Yg : Mn  I  was  gone  outside  with  Jack .......

Mn : and  when  did  you  gone????

Yg : at  7:00 am in  the  morning  ....

Mn : and  what's  the  time  you  got  back  to  home ???? ( again  asked  darkly)

Yg : Mn .... What  do  you  want  to  say????? ( asked  madly)

Mn : You  were  outside  with  that  Jerk  for the  fucking  14 hours ???????

Yg : Mn .... Jack  is  my  fucking  cousin .... You  can't  just  justify  someone  without  knowing  him  fully ..... ( shouted  madly)