153

Time  skip  after  Mns  punishment  in the  basement :

None  pov :

Mn now  was made   knelt  on  the  floor  forcefully by  the  4 guards , whereas  Mr . Kim  was  now sitting  on  a chair  before  him ......

Dad : do  you  want  me  to  go  more  hard  on you  shit??????

Mn : do  as  much  as  you  want  you  dad .... I'm  not  going  to  leave  Yg .....

Dad : ( harshly  spanked  on  Mns  bare  body continuously  with  the  belt) 

Finally  Mr. Kim  also  got  tired  before  the stubborn  Mn ....
He  sighed  hard  and  looked  at  Mn  with  his  pleading  eyes  now ,

Dad : ( now  got  off  from  his  chair  and  knelt  before  Mn) 
Mn... Baby ..... ( looked  down )  why  are  you  not  understanding  just  one thing  that ,  we love  you  baby .... We  always  want  the  best  of  you ...... ( said  in  a crack voice)

Mn : Yg  also  wants  the  best  of  me ... He  loves  me  dad .... (, said  coldly )

Dad : baby  ( cupped  Mns  face ) ... Mn......  Stop  dreaming .... You  Don't  know  the  whole  truth ..... ( said  crying  out  and  shouting  loudly).. YOONGI  DOESN'T  LOVE  YOU !!!!!  HE  WANTS  TO  KILL  YOU !!!!!!! ( shouted  his  heart  out )

Mn  : WHAT!!!!!! ( got  totally  shocked)  WHAT  THE  HELL  ARE  YOU  SAYING  DAD????

Dad : Yg  doesn't  love  you ... He's  betraying  you  from  the  past  2 years , when  he  became the   king of  the  VAMPIRE  KINGDOM.....
He  was  promised  to  get  on  his thorn  by  the  shed  of  your  blood  and  death ....
And  he  accepted  that  offer ..

Mn : Dad .. There  are  some  limits  of  lying ..... STOP FUCKING  LYING!!!!! ( shouted  madly) 

Dad : Yg  was  never  got  raped  by  Sam ... He  used  Sam  as  his  pleasure  toy  and  cheated  on  you ... ( said  Looking down) 

Mn  now  got  shocked  hearing  his  father ...
Ygs this  rape  incident with  Sam  was  only  known  by Mn  and  Yg 
..
Mn never  shared  this  thing  with  anyone  not  even  with  his  own  parents .....

Mn : H-how  do  you know  that,  Yg  was  raped  by  someone  ?????? ( asked  doubtingly)

Dad : Sam , whom  you beat  the  shit  out  on  that  day,  wanted  to  reveal  Ygs  truth  before  you ,  but  he  also  got  trapped  under  Ygs  evil  plan ....
Have  you  ever  thought ,  when  you went  to  Sam's  Mansion  to  beat  Sam ,  why  Sam  was  early  prepared  there  with  his  men ....
You  went  to  beat  him  at  late  ni  right ???? 
Then  why  he  was  all  prepared  there ??? 
Can  you  tell  me  why  Mn ???

Mn  : ( now  started  to  think  hard)

Dad : That's  because  Yg  provoked  you  to  go  there  at  late  night ...
To shut  Sam's  mouth  forever , he  brought  you  there  to  beat  him ...
Whereas , he  provoked  and  informed  Sam  earlier  to  get  prepared  to  kill  you , so  that ,  Sam  can  get  him  forever ...
But  he  purposely  didn't  inform  Sam that   you're  a  special  powered  wolf ....
Sam  was  so  crazy  after  him  that ,  he  easily  trusted  his  words ... He  didn't  want  to  tell  you  that  truth  of Yg,  then ...
At  that  time ,  he  became  so  blind  after  Yg  that ,  he  got  himself ready  to  kill  anyone ..
And  finally ,  Yg  got  succeed  in  his  plans , when  you  beat  the  shit  out  of  Sam ....
As  a result ,  Sam's  mouth  became  forever  shut  and  Yg  also  got  a  chance  to  look  over  your  secret  power  and  way  of  fighting ....
And  I  got to  know  about  this  heinous  truth  from  my  sources , when  we  heard  about  Ygs  attacks  on  you  in  the  vacation ...
We  didn't  tell  the  truth  to  anyone , for  your  safety ... ( said  the  truth  looking  down)