163

None pov :

Yg  got  so  shook  hearing  Mn that, he  just  couldn't handle  him  to  think  straight  and  stop  Mn  immediately ...
All  of  the things  happened  so  fast  for  him  that , he  didn't  get  a chance  chance  to  utter the  single  word  before  Mn ...
He  was  obviously  too  much  shocked  at  everything  that  happened  till  now ...

Suddenly  he  snapped  out  of  his  shock,  realising  that  Mn  had  already  left  the  place ...
He  now  abruptly  got  up and quickly  got  out  of  the  washroom....

He  went  to  his  closet  and  took  out  his  shirt  and  pants ...
Then  he  was  about  to  step  out  of  the  room , for  in  search  of  Mn  suddenly  he  got  a  little  bit  bumped by  a wallet on  the  floor  ....

He  picked  up  the  wallet  and  got  surprised  seeing  the  wallet  was  none  but  Mns  wallet ....

He  got  so happy  seeing  Mns  wallet , because  he  knew  without  the  passport  or  money , Mn  can't  go  much  far  away from  the  hotel  .....

Yg  quickly  put  the  wallet  into  his  pant's  pocket  and  now  rushed  out  of  the  room ...

Yg  rushed  to  the  downstairs  floor  before  the  account  counter  and main  gate  of  the  hotel ...

As  soon  as  he  reached  the  spot , he  got  shook  seeing  a little  crowd  in  the  account  section ...

Yg  approached  to  the  crowd  slowly  and  got  shocked  seeing  some  guards  were  tightly  holding  on  none  but  his  husband , Mns  body  and  was  shouting  on  him ....

Manager : oooffff!!!!!  Someone  please ,  bring  a tape  and  shut  this  baby  faced  evil's  baby  mouth ...😠😠😠.

Mn  : ( told  to  the  manager  of  the  hotel )  Sir ... I'm  not  any  kidnapper !!!  Trust  me .... 😩😩😩😩😩
I  didn't  kidnapped  anyone  and  that  man  was  my   ...

Guard : ( interrupted  Mn  and  told  to  the  manager) 
Sir .. Don't  trust  this  boy ...😨😨😨😨 I  saw  him  forcefully  carrying  that  beautiful  man on  his  waist , while  that  beautiful man  was  trying  to  get  out  of  this  kidnapper's  grip !!! ( exclaimed  reporting  honestly)

Mn : bro ..😒😒😒😒 ( looked  at  that  guard  and  told  calmly) 
I  think  you're  misunderstanding .🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤. That  beautiful  man  is my .. ( cut  off  by  the  manager  this  time )

Manager : listen little  boy ...
You  seem  like  underage  for  doing  all  these  crimes ....
So  will  you  please ,  tell  uncle  that ,  where  do  you  actually  live???
And  where  are  your  parents ???
And  who  is  actually  forcing  you  to  do  all  these  bad  crimes ?😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶 ( asked  Softly  looking  at  Mn)

Mn : uncle????( got  shook) 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵Who  is  uncle  here????
Sir , I'm  not  any  underaged  person ... 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
Sir ... ( cut  off  by  a frustrated  manager  now)

Manager : ( got  frustrated) oh  gawd!!!! 😰😰😰😰
Guards ...!!!!  Take  him  to  the  store  room ... And  guard  him  until  the  cops  comes , OK ???
( ordered)

Guards : OK  sir ... 😶😶😶😶😶

The  guards  were  about to  take  Mn  with  them  when  suddenly ,