95

None  pov :

Mn  : Don't  move ... Hold  my  neck  tightly . ( said  to  the  picked  up  Yoongi)

Mn  took  Yoongi  clinged to  his  little muscular  chest  tightly and  grabbed  his  ass  tightly  ...........

Mn : Wear  my  mask  and  cap.....

Yoongi  did  what  Mn  asked  him  to do ......

Mn  now  gripped  on  Yoongis  bottom  in  one  hand  and  the  back  of  Yoongis  nape  with  his other  hand .... He  landed  Yoongis  face  on  his  neck  and  started  walking  to  upstairs  carrying  Yoongi  like  his  little  baby.......

Yoongi  also  put  his  face  on  Mns  white  pale  neck  and  rest  his  own  head  peacefully  on  that....

After  5 minutes  Mn  took  Yoongi  to  his  rented  room  in  the  fifth  floor.....

Mn  entered  the  room  still  carrying  his  vampire  husband  and  cautiously  closed  the  door......

He  directly  pulled  out  a box  from  his  bag  with  his  one  hand  and  gently  made  Yoongi  sat  on  the  bed.....

Mn : give  me your  hands ... ( asked  coldly)

Yg : huh?????? 

Mn  : your  hands...  Please  put  it  forward ...

Yoongi confusedly  did  what  Mn  asked  him  to do ........

Mn  cleaned  the  bloods  from  Yoongis  hands  very  cautiously  and  gently ...... Then  he  also  wrapped  up  Yoongis  hands  with  the  bandages  after  applying  the  ointments  on  that........

While  Mn  was  doing  all  these  Yoongi  saw ,  Mns  eyes  dropped  out  some  tears  without  his  own  notice ........

Yoongi  cupped  his  husband's  face  with  his  injured  hands  and  wiped  out  his  tears  through  his  thumbs  of  hands.....

Mn  holds  on  Yoongis  those  hands  gently  and  put  them  under  his  lips ......
He  gently  planted  some  soft  kisses  on Yoongis  injured  hands and  mumbled,

Mn : I'm  sorry .....

Yoongi  looked  at  his  husband's  eyes  as  like  as  he  was  trying to  read  his  mind .......

Mn suddenly  got  up  and  went  to  his  bags  direction  with  the kit  box.....
He  put  the  kit  box  in  the  bag  and  then  sat  back  on  the  bed  tiredly .....

He  gave  out  a big  sad  sigh  and  leaned  the  back  of  his  head  and  body against  the  hardboard  of  the  bed..  

Yoongi   got  up  and went  to  Mns  side , he then  cupped  Mns   face and  said  .......

Yg : baby  look  at  me ..... ( said  softly)

Mn  looked  at  Yoongi .....

Yg : lets  get  back  to  home ..... ( said  softly  with  a  cracking  voice  full  of  hope)

Mn  took  Yoongis  hands  from  his  cheeks  and  placed  it  on  his  chest .....
He  looked  at  those  hands  and  said ,

Mn : ( sighed in  sad) our  relationship  is  so  complicated  Yoongi ....
We're  married ,  we  love  each  other ,  yet  we're  running  away  from  each  other  like  we're some  strangers ......