120

None pov  :

Time skip  to  the  next  morning :

Now  we  can  see  a baby  Mn  whining  in  the  bed  hugging  himself   beside  a busy  kitten Yg  .....

Yg  was  busy  in  doing  some  work  in  his  laptop .....

Yg : Mn  stop  whining ...... ( said  madly now  got  tired  of  Mns  continuous whining from  the  time  they  woke  up  in  the morning)

Mn : no!!!!! ( said  like  a mad  baby) 

Yg : ( fixed  his  glasses  and  now  looked  at  his  mad  baby )  Aish!!!! What's  wrong  with  you ??? Why  are  you  whining since  the  morning ???? ( asked  madly)

Mn : because  you were  a bad  mommy  last  night ...... You  said  that ,  you'll  take  care  of  me .... And  I  trusted  you ... But ... ( cut  off  by  Yg)

Yg : but  what  kid ??? ( asked  Mn  madly , now  eying  Mn  sternly) 

Mn : but You    gave  me  punishment  last  night .....

Yg : its  because , you  were  a bratty  baby  last  night .... You  disobeyed   me   by  trying  to  take  the  control ....

Mn : ( pouted  madly)  still .... I'm  upset  that ,  you  punished  me .....

Yg : you're  upset  because  you're  a born  brat ....
Only  bad  babies  becomes  upset  even  though  they  do  bad  deeds ....

Mn : I'm  not  a bad  baby .... ( said  pouting  sadly)

Yg : obviously  You  are .... ( replied  back  madly) 

Mn  pouted sadly  and  turned  his  face  away  from  Yg  madly ....
He  is  now  mad  that , Yg  called  him  bad  baby .....
He always  wants  to  be  Ygs  good  baby  boy ...
But  it's very   rare  to  hear  a good  compliment  from  Yg  to  him ....

Even  Ygs  parents  and  relatives  always  calls  him  " Ygs  bratty  baby " and  Mn  doesn't  like  that ...
He  wants  himself  to be  called  as  "Ygs  good  baby" not  bratty  baby  ....

Mn  pouted  and  becomes  mad  on  this  simple  matter......

Yoongi  sighed  looking  at  his  sad  baby .....  He  took  out  his  glasses  and suddenly  pulled  his  little  baby  towards  his  chest  and  lap  and  backhugged  him .....

Yg : what  happened  to my  baby  Tiger  all  of  a  sudden ???? ( asked  sweetly  in  a soft  voice with  kissing  Mns  back  of the  head  )

Mn : Your  baby  Tiger  is  upset  on  his  kitten  for  being  so  cruel  on  him .... ( said  pouting  sadly) 

Yg : awwwww!!!!!
This  is  a  very  bad  news  for  his   kitten ....
Mmmmm . OK .... Now  kitten  is  sorry  for  his  cruelty  on  his  sweet  little  baby ......
. Now, . How  about  you  forgive  your kitten , my little   baby .....???? ( asked me  sweetly) 

Mn : nope  this time .... Your  baby  Tiger  is  very  upset on  his  kitten  ....  Now  this  Simple  Sorry  won't  work  on  him .....

Yg : Awww!! OK!!!! What  do  my  sweet  baby needs  for  him  to  forgive  his  kitten ....??? Kitten  will  obviously  do  that ... (again  said  sweetly)