145

None pov :

Everything got normal between Mn and Yg .....
Now the couple was happily living together with their kids ....

Currently they are on their long summer vacations....
So after so many requests from their parents, family and friends , finally they agreed to go on the family vacation tour in the Jeju Island , Seoraksan National Park and at last Busan ....

They got all of their managements for the tour ....

Now currently it late in the morning and the lazy baby Mn was still sleeping on the bed laying on his chest with naked but only with his boxer .....

And the infamous savage kitten Yg now suddenly jumped on his husband's ass and started to jump up down and shaking Mns body violently to wake Mn up .....

Yg : lazy ~~~get up ~~~ it's already late in the morning ~~~~get up ~~~bun and Wz are coming with the others in here , right now ..... Now get up hun ~~~~You've to go to Chans house to help him ... Get up ~~~~~( screamed near Mns ears )

Mn : Aish!!!!! Babe !!!!!! ( lazily moved his body and mumbled sleepily )
One more minute .....

Yg : ( now madly flipped Mn off and now sat on Mns stomach) lazyyyyy ~~~wake up ~~~it's already 11:00 am now .... ( scowled)

Mn : now lazily shot up his eyes and yawned hard like a lil baby ... He then sat up looked at his kitten on his lap with his baby eyes ) good morning Babe .... ( again yawned hard)

Yg : ( sweetly pecked on Mns soft lips and then softly ruffled Mns sleepy messy head) Good morning honey ... ( said sweetly with his beautiful gummy smile)

Mn : ( hugged Ygs waist and put his face on Ygs beautiful pale neck) Did Al woke up yet????? ( mumbled sleepily on Ygs neck)

Yg : ( hugged his sweet soft baby back and patted on his baby's head with saying)
Al is not lazy and sleepy baby like you sweetheart !!! ( said sweetly)
Now get up baby ... ( pulled away from the hug and pulled Mns face up )

Mn : ( looked at and mumbled like a cute quiet baby ) I love you ....

Yg : ( giggled cutely at Mns cute baby reaction ) I love you too , my lil sugar baby ..... Now get up and go to the washroom ..
I'm going to warm up your foods ...

Mn : ( pecked on Ygs lips sweetly) hmm ( got up and headed to the washroom )

Mn suddenly received a slap on his ass by Yg ,

Yg : forgot to take your towels honey ... ~~~( said smiling widely at Mns babyshook face )

Mn pouted and took the towel and then went to the washroom ...

Time skip at the noon :

Mn is now tired after helping Chan to pack up Chans and Baeks essentials things for the tour ...

Mn is currently laying on Jenny's lap on the couch , who has currently came to their house with others and was dozing off to sleep ....
Jenny was Softly patting Mns hair and was talking to Sana and Rose before her ....

Suddenly Chanlis and Jihope entered into the living room ....

Lis : oi lazy ~~~( called Mn) get up ~~~let's go to the shop now ~~~

Mn : mmm nope ... I'm feeling tired now ~~~~

Lis : Aish ¡¡¡¡ get up !!! (, about to pull Mn up but got stopped by Jenny interrupting Lisa )

Jen : Aish !!! Hun !!!! Don't disturb him now ... If he wants to sleep , then let him be ...
Why are you bugging him ...???

Lisa : yaaa ~~~ Babe ~~~ he's a dodger in the face of a baby ... ( complained )