168

None POV:

Time skip to the next day :

Kimmin couples are currently cuddling each other naked in the  bedroom of Kimmin guest house 🏠.....

It's already 12:00 pm , they were still sleeping cuddling each other peacefully ...

Finally  Yg woke up from his deep sleep and now slowly shot up his beautiful eyelashes ....

He saw a quiet and sleepy lil baby was sweetly  cuddling him from above and was softly nibbling his cute and soft baby face on his chest ,as the sunlight hits on his handsome & mesmerising Face  .....

Yg lightly moved aside to make his soft baby's face escaped from ⛅ sunlight's hit ...

Mn immediately woke up and also slowly opened up his soft baby eyelashes....

He slowly looked up at his beautiful wife and cutely  smiled at him showing his bunny 🐰 teeth.....

Mn : Good morning beautiful ....😀😀😀

Yg : ( cooed at Mn and pecked on Mns nose ) morning my Lil prince !!!!!( Said showing his beautiful gummy smile)😸😸😸😸😸

Mn : ( moved himself more up and then kissed on Ygs lips passionately)

Yg immediately flipped his perverted baby down and now pulled away from the kiss ...
He then  pinned his baby's both hands down and chuckled saying .....

Yg : naughty !!!! Getting impatient to get  your morning kiss 💋 Huh???( Asked teasingly )

Mn : ( looked at Yg with his big round ghost 👻 innocent baby eyes 👀 and tried to convince Yg to kiss him already)

Yg : aish !!!!!! Why you have to be this cute baby always .????
I just can't get over of your cuteness ..😭😭😭😭😭😭
You're so precious 💕❤️❤️❤️...( Said suddenly pulling Mn on his chest )
You're so cute 😍😻😍😍......
( Now kissed 👄 👄 👄 on Mns head and hugged him tightly )
I love you 💜 my lil prince ....
I love you so much 💜💜💜💜😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 ( cooed at his lil confused baby )

Mn : babe !!! I want you to kiss me 💋 on my lips 👄 ..( said confusedly seeing Ygs such sudden of overload of baby treatment again )

Yg : awwww ~~~ you want kissies my Lil   sugar cube  ????

Mn : ( nodded his head as yes )

Yg just grabbed Mns chin up and now showered him up with a lot of kisses , as long as Mn wanted ....

Time skip after some years:

Now Mn was happily working under Yg as Ygs PA in Kimmin company  .....

Finally the couple  accepted the fact that , Where there is love ,there also be pain and sacrifices...

If they want to live happily with their love ,they have to accept and also ignore these little pains ....

Every happy and loving couple have to accept the fact that , since they love each other ,so it's natural to have overpocessiveness and doubts of cheating with other on your partner ....

If you want to live happily with your love , then just learn to handle with the situation , inspite of running away from each other and Stucked up with your ego .......

Since the last fight , Kimmin couple never fighted with each other again ....

They knew it's only their strong love 💗💗💗💗 which lead them to make the impossible thing possible ....
Love 💖 bounded a secret powerful wolf 🐺 and a secret powerful vampire together  for forever ....

They're now living as two bodies and one soul with same love ❣️❣️❣️....

Not all the different casted and hardship love ends with someone's death ... Some love also survives for the strong connection of two love birds 💞 souls 💗.....

Btw hey ☺️🙂☺️☺️🤗😁☺️🐱 guys .... Check out my New upcoming book 📚.....

MY PAINKILLER [ Min Yoongi X Male Reader ]

Love you 💜😘😘😚😙😘😙💗 guys , for your beautiful support till now ....
Hoping to see you guys soon in my New upcoming book as you veiw , comments and rates ......😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Bye ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

The....             End...

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗