154

None  pov :

Time skip  after  some days  more  hours :

Mn  got  up to  from  his  sense  after  a  long  hours .....
He  opened  his  eyes  slowly  and  found  everything  black  and  black  only ....

Actually  he  was  tied  up  on  a chair  to  a dark  room  with  a  blindfold  on  his  eyes ....

He  now  started  to  shout  and  shake  his  body......

Suddenly  someone  from  the  behind  took  out  his  blindfold from  his  eyes ....

Mn  now  tightly  squeezed  his  eyes  shut  and  slowly  opened  up  to  make  his  visions  go  OK ...

He  opened  up  his  eyes  and  got  shook  seeing  a senseless  bunny  and  Liam , on  the  same  way  tied  up  on  the  chairs ....

Now  the  unexpected  Yg  came  in front  of  him  and  harshly  grabbed  his  chin ....

Yg  : Good  morning ,  hun ..... ( said  leaning  his  face  closer  to  Mn ) 
What  do  you  want  my  sugar  cup ???  A sweet  morning  peck  or  a sweet  morning  kiss ??? Huh ??? ( asked  purposely  annoying  Mn )

Mn  : Yg .... Do  whatever  you  want  to do  with  me .... But  not  with  my  kids !!!!!
I  swear  Yg ,  I'll  fucking  kill  you ,  if  you  lay  a  single  hand  on  my kids !!!!! ( said  darkly) 

Yg  : oh  my sweet  baby  hubby !!!!!  Don't  be  so  hyper  already !!!! 
Its  not  good  for  your  baby  health ...

Yg  Now  went  near  Jks  side ,

Yg : and  as  far  as  touching  your  kids ...  ( now  grabbed  a  bottle  of  water  and  splash it  on  Jk  and  Liams  face ) 
I'll  not  do that , if  you tell  me  my  answers  without  wasting  your time .... ( said  nonchalantly) 

Jk  and  Liam  now  got  back  to  their  senses .. They  looked  here  and  there  and  finally  spotted  Mn  being  tied  up  on  the  chair  whereas  Yg is  standing  behind  him  with  a dark  smirk  on  their  faces .....

Yg : hello  babies ... Slept  well....?????? .

Jk : ( looked  at  Yg  with  his  pleading eyes  and  finally  cried)  mom!!!! Why???? ( cried)  why  you're  doing  this  with  us????? ( cried  hard)

Liam : ( added  with  crying  also)  mum !!! We're  your  kids  and  he's  your  husband !!! Then  why???? Why you're  doing  this  with  your  own  people??? ( said  crying  hard) 

Yg : Own  people????? Who??? YOU  GUYS????? ( laughed)
Seriously????? Can  wolves  be  ever  anyone's own  people??? ( asked  mockingly)

This  words  from  Yg now  hurt  Jk  the  most ...... He  never  expected  Yg  to  be  like  this , not  even  in  his  wildest  dream ....

Jk : mum???? I'm  your  son??? How  can  you  consider  at  least  me  as  only  a wolf???? ( asked  in  his  cracked  voice)

Yg : ( looked  away)  You're  my  bad  luck  Jk !!!!! I  never  expected  you  to  turn  out  as a wolf  like  this  bustard !!!!!
And  I  had  already  abandoned  you  as  my  son , since  the  moment  I  knew  about  your  reality  that , you're  a wolf ....
Now  if  there  is  any  own  people  of  me , then  they  are  only  my  2 kids  Wz  and  Al ......
They  are  only  my  kids ....
If  I  knew  that , you'll  be  a wolf  future , I'd  rather  kill  you  by  throwing  you  away  in  trash , just  after  the  moment  you  got  birth ....
You're  a disrespect  of  my  womb .... ( said  with  pure  hatred)