51

Yoongi  pov :

Now  I  feel  like  the  time  I  was  pregnant  with  my  first  baby  Jungkook..... I  feel  really  strange like  before when  Mn  used to come  near  me during  my  pregnancy.....

.... I  think  I  should  check  the  pregnancy kit.. That's  why  I  sent  Mn  to  Jungkook's  room....
I  don't  know  if  I  am  pregnant  or  not..  But  I'm  feeling  very  nervous  right  now......
I  just  hope  everything  goes  good...

None  pov :

Time  skip  after  5 minutes  :

Yoongi  took  the  kit  to  check  the  result ... And  it  was .....

"POSITIVE"

Yoongi is  pregnant .... Yoongi  cried  happily  hugging  the  pillow  of  the  bed....

After  some time ,  Mn  and  Jungkook  entered  the  room  and  found  a  crying  Yoongi....

Both  of  them  ran  towards  Yoongi.. Suddenly  Mn  remembered  about  the  distance  problem with  Yoongi.. So  he  just  maintained  distance  with  Yoongi ...

Jungkook  hugged  his  crying  mother...

Jk : mama!!!! Don't  cry...Please.... I promise  I'll  never  do  that  again.... I  came  here  to  apologise  to  you... (said  crying )

Yoongi  now  stopped  crying  watching  Jungkook  crying.....

Yg : baby.. Stop  crying ... I forgave  you  already.. Just  don't  do  that  again.... (kissing  on  Jungkook's  head)

Jungkook  now  stopped  crying....

Jk : then ,  why  are  you  crying ??? Did  daddy hurt  you ??? (said  in  a possessive  voice and staring  at  a  confused  Mn)

Mn : huh??? Why  are  you  staring  at  me  like  this?? I-i  didn't  hurt  him... I  swear... ( said  nervously)

Yoongi  knew  how  possessive  Jungkook  was  about  Yoongi.... SO  he  quickly  said,

Yg : bunny  stop.... He  didn't  hurt  me .... I  was  crying  because....

Mn & Jk : because???? (eager  to  hear  the  next  words)

Yg : because  I'm  happy  that  I'm  pregnant....

Jk : oh.. Pregnant.... Wait !!!! What?????? Pregnant???????

Yoongi  nodded......

Jk : OMG!!!!!!! I'm  going to  be  a  brother  soon  ...... Yay!!!!!! (tightly  hugged  Yoongi)

Yoongi  also  hugged  Jungkook  back ....

Jk : Mama ... Wait... I'm  going  to  make  a  call  to  nana......

Yg : OK....

Yoongi  now  turned  his  eyes  to  a  frozen  Mn... Yoongi  thought  why  Mn  didn't  said  him  anything .. He  was  the  one  who  always  wanted a baby.. Now  why  he  doesn't  look  so  happy  about  that??????

Yg : Mn??? ( called  his  husband  in  a  loving  voice)

Mn  snapped  out  of  his  thoughts....

Yg : Mn?? Are  you  OK???

Mn : Yoongi ..?? Is  it  true  that  you're  pregnant????

Yg : y-yes... Aren't  you  happy  about  that????