62

None  pov :

Jk  locked  the  room's door  and  sat  with  others  beside Mn...

Mn : so , what  do  you  guys  want  from  me now???

Jk : actually  dad... We're  in  big  trouble  now... And  we  need  your  help ....

Chim : actually  uncle.... Mr. Daniel  was  gossiping  with  my  mom  and suddenly  I  went  there  to  talk  with  my  mom  about  something... I  didn't  notice  him  first .. But  when  I  noticed  him , I  tried  to  escape  from  there.. But  my  mom  dragged  me  there  and  introduced  me  as  her  son in front  of  him ...
So,  when  he  asked  me  if  I  am really  your  son  or  not ...
I can't  help  but  tell  him  the  lie that  you're  my  father  and  I'm  your  actual son ....

Mn : so.....?????

V : so , uncle ... You  have  to  pretend  to  be  sana  aunty's  husband  in front  of  Mr. Daniel .....

Mn : are  you  guys  serious... Yoongi  will  burry  me  alive.... ( screamed  angrily)

Jk : dad  chill... You  just  have  to  pretend  to  be  her  husband.... And you  also  promised  us  right  now  that , you'll  support  us  till  the end .. So  please,  don't  break  your  promise , daddy....

Mn : are  guys  fucking  kidding  me??? ( growled)

V : uncle  please... Just  do  it  for  us.. Please.....

Mn : so , you  guys  are  planning  to  kill  me  like  this...

Jk : daddy.. We  promise.... We'll  not  let  anyone  know  about  this  at  any  cost.... This  will  be  only our  little  secret....

Mn  : why  did  I  even  gave  birth  to  a  kid  like  you???

Chim : oh.. Baby  daddy .. We  know , you  love  us.. And  we  also  love  you  very  much...

Mn : daddy??? (totally  surprised)

V : yap  from  now  on  you're our "baby  daddy"...

Mn : OK.. Fine... I'll  do  that.. ( said  sadly)

All : yayyyyy... Love  you " baby  daddy"....

Mn  went  back  to  Yoongi .. He  caught  cold  because  of  getting  wet  for  a  long  time  for  those  bratty  kids....
He  started  sneezing  continuously....

Mn  spot  Yoongi  feeding  Woozi  with  Namjin and  Vhope....

Mn : Hi  (* sneezes *)  guys.... 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Woozi  noticed  Mn....

Wz : Daddy ( made  a  grubby  hand)

Mn : (* sneezes *)  Hi (* sneezes *) baby... 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Yg : hun ??? Are  you  OK ??? ( got  up  from  his  seat  and  checked  the  temperature) oh  God!!!!  Your  body  is  burning , hun... Stay  here.. Don't  go  near  Woozi....

Yoongi  quickly  finished  feeding  Woozi ...

Yg  : hyung ???  Can  you  please , take  Woozi  to  mom ??? Earlier, she  wanted to  meet  him....

Jin  : sure.... Honey,  will  you  please ,  join  me ??

Nj  : sure  babe...

Namjoon  carried  Woozi  and  left  the  place  with  his  husband....