56

None pov :

Mn  attached  his  lips  with  Yoongi  and  started  moving  his  lips  with  Yoongi's  sweet  plump  lips  roughly  like  it  was  his  last  meal .....
He  grabbed  on  the  hardboard  tightly  and  continued  his  rough  kissing and  bitting  with  Yoongi's soft  lips ....
Yoongi  tried  to  patch  up  with  Mn but  couldn't ..... Because  Mn  was  going  too  fast and rough  on  him .....

Yoongi  finally  got  mad  and angrily  pushed  Mn  off  from  him....

Yg : what the  hell  is  wrong  with  you????( shouted  on  Mn  loudly) ( now  sat  up  fixing  his  shirt)

Mn :.............. ( only  rolling  his  eyes  here  and  there,  not  looking  at  Yoongi )

Yg : I'm  fucking  asking  you  something???? ( shouted  more  loudly)

Mn : I'm  tired Yoongi ... I  just  want  to  sleep  now... ( said  in  a  low  but  deep voice)

Mn  laid  on  his  side  grabbed  the  duvet  on  him.....

Yoongi  pulled  out  the  duvet  from  Mn  and  pulled  him  up  by  his  arms.....

Yg : look  Mn .... Don't  you  dare  to  fucking  mess  with  me  now....

Mn : what  do  you  want  me  to  say?? ( suddenly  growled )

Watching  Mns  such  strange  behaviour  Yoongi  understood  something  is  wrong  with  Mn .... He  calm  his  nerves  and  asked  softly ,

Yg : baby.... Are  you  OK ???  What  happened  with  you??? ( rubbing  Mns  back  to  soothe  him )

Mn  felt  calm  and  peace  under  Yoongi's  touch .... He  put  his  head  on  Yoongi's  chest  and  mumbled,

Mn : I'm  tired  Yoongi... I'm  tired  of  everything.... I  can't  manage  my  relationships  well  because  of  my  work  stress ... I  can't  give  you ,  bunny  and  Woozi  enough  time..... Im  fucking  leading  my  life  like  a  robot...... . I'm  tired  of  hurting  my  family .... ( said  sadly  in  a  low  voice)

Yg : baby... Calm  down ..... Did  bunny  again  tell  you something???

Mn  slowly  nodded  his  head  as  yes....

Yg : honey .. Bunny  is  still  a  baby .. Don't  mind  his  words....

Mn : babe.. It's  just  he  wants  me  to  spend  this  vacation  with  him  in  Min  Mansion.....

Yoongi  knew  how  Mn  easily  gets  stressed  when  he  hears  anything  about  his  parents  or  parents in  law....
He  does not  know  why  Mn  acts  so  strange  before  them.... Whenever  they  come  to  visit  their  house ,  Mn  would  avoid  going  to  them  at  any  cost...
It  sometimes  hurts  Yoongi ,  seeing  that ,  how  Mn  avoids  his  parents  and  parents  in law,  how  Mn  stopped  talking  to  them,  how  Mn  only  send  him  and the  kids  to  them  whenever  they  call  them  for  a  family  vacation  or  family  gathering....

Yg :  hun........ It's  OK ,  if  you're  still  not  comfortable  with  appa..... I  wouldn't  force  you  to  go  there.... ( said  sadly)

Mn  :  babe..... Are  you still happy with me like this  ???

Yg  : honey.. What  kind  of  question is  that?? Of course  I'm  happy with  you...