2

Yoongi's pov :
As I was heading to the basketball ground to practice for an upcoming match, I spotted Hoseok talking to someone. I called out to Hoseok and was shocked to see him conversing with Kim Mn, the famous playboy and bad boy of their college.

Hoseok quickly said goodbye to Mn and rushed back to me.

Hoseok: "Hey, Yoongs..."

I questioned, "Hobi, what are you doing with that jerk?"

Hoseok defended Mn, saying, "Hey, don't call him that. I was just asking him about his dance class. He's a very good dancer, you know."

I rolled his eyes and replied, "Whatever. We have a match now. Let's wait for the others; they're coming here. Today we have the final basketball match of the college, students vs. teachers."

Hoseoks face quirked. He expressed his doubts about his basketball skills, mentioning his love for table tennis.

I reassured him, "Don't worry. Just do your best for our BTS team, okay?"

Hoseok agreed, and we headed to the ground together.

(A few moments later )

Third-person pov :

Namjoon checked in with his team to see if they were ready, and they all nodded in agreement.

Namjoon: "Okay, let's go."

BTS entered the playground, and to their surprise, they found Mn on the college student's team. Mn simply overlooked them, paying no special attention.

The BTS members exchanged whispers:

Yoongi: "What is this jerk doing here?"

Taehyung: "Can't you see he's come to play?"

Namjoon intervened, urging them to focus on the game. Jimin agreed, and Jin added, "Let's go."

Meanwhile, on the other side with Mn:

Chanyeol asked Mn, "Bro, why was Mr. Min looking at you like that?"

Mn replied, "I don't know."

Baekhyun chimed in, "Maybe he was shocked to see you?"

Sehun suggested the same, but Mn urged them to focus on their game. The team hummed in agreement and prepared to play.

( game starts )

BTS had scored 4 goals while EXO had scored 5. The game was intense, and BTS was looking for an opportunity to score again, but EXO's strong defense made it challenging.

Jimin, frustrated by their struggle, saw Mn dribbling the ball and running towards the goalpost. He decided to take matters into his own hands, sneakily and harshly kicking Mn's waist with his kneecap, then snatching the ball from him.

Mn immediately screamed in pain, clutching his waist as he fell to the ground, curling up in agony. Both BTS and EXO players noticed the incident and rushed toward Mn.

Yoongi expressed his concern, asking, "Are you okay?"

Mn groaned in pain but managed to nod.

Yoongi felt sympathy for Mn's suffering and insisted, "Gosh! You need treatment. Come with me. Let me take you to the nurse."

Mn, trying to tough it out, replied, "No, it's okay. No need to take me to the nurse. Argh! I can still play."

However, Yoongi disregarded Mn's words and turned to Chan for help.

"Chan, can you please help me carry him?" Yoongi requested.

Chan readily agreed, and together, they assisted Mn in making his way to the nurse's office.