149

None pov :

Time skip at morning :

Today  Yg  woke  up  late in  the morning....
He  just  shot  open  his  eyes  and  found  himself  laying  over  a shirtless baby   Mn,  who  is  now  sleeping  peacefully  ....

Yg moved  himself  more  up  over  Mns  body  and  called  him  in  his  rapsy  voice,

Yg : hun???? ( shook  Mn)  hun??? Get  up  ~~~

Mn : mmmm  ~~~~

Yg  : baby  gum ??? ( Softly  kissed  on  Mns  lips )  get  up!!!! 

Mn  was  dreaming  about  Yg .....

Mn  : I  love  you  ~~( hugged  Yg  in  his  deep  sleep )  I  only  love  you  and  our  beautiful  kids .....

Yg : ( saw  Mn  in  his deep  sleep)  ( blushed  super  hard  seeing  Mn  was  still  dreaming  about  him )  baby  sugar ....??? ( called  Mn  Softly) 

Mn : ( suddenly  saw  some of  bad  dreams and  started  to  shake  and  sweat  badly )  No!!!! No!!!! Hyung ,  leave  me ...
Please , don't  kill  me , please ... I  Love  you  hyung  ~~
Hyung , I'm  the  father of  your  kids  please .. Please ,  have  mercy  on  me ...

Yg : ( now  got  panicked  and  panickedly  shook  Mn)  baby??? Baby??? Get  up!! Baby???? ( continued  shaking  Mn)

Mn : No ~~aaaaaaa~( cried  hard and  screamed  dreaming  that, Yg  tore off the  flesh  of  his  shoulders  and  was  now  eating  it  )  hyung ~~it  hurts  ~~~~( cried  hard)  please  ~~please , don't  kill  me , hyung ..... ( cried  hard) 

Yg : (now  hardly  shook  Mn  and   grabbed  a glass  of  water  from  the  table  and  splashed  it  over Mns face)  Mn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( shouted ) 

Mn  now  got  up  from  his  dreams ... He  quickly  grabbed  his  shoulder  and  felt  the  pain ....
He  got  panicked seeing  Yg  in front  of  him  and  now  feeling  the  pain  on  his  shoulder .....
He  panickedly  moved  back  and  scaredly  looked  at  Yg ....

Yg  quickly  understood  Mns  situation ....
He  slowly  went  near  Mn  and  Softly  cupped  his face ...

Yg : baby... Are  you  okay????

Mn : ( looked  around  and  now  understood  that ,  he  was  having  a bad  dream  till  now.. So  he  quickly  bursted  into  crying  and  hugged  Yg  chest ) 
I  love  you .... ( said  crying  hard  like  a little  baby) 

Yg : ( hugged  his  baby  back)  I  love  you  too,  my  heart .....

Mn  tightly  hugged  Yg like  there  is  no  tomorrow .... He  continued  to kiss on  Ygs  neck  and chest  like its his  last time to  Yg  like  this  ...

Yg  Softly ran his  fingers  through  Mns  hair  and  Softly  patted  on  it ....

Yg: calm  down  my  sugar cube  .. Calm  down.....

Mn : I  love  you .. Promise  me  that ,  you  will  never  leave  me , at  any  cost .... ( said putting  his  face  on  Ygs  neck) 

Yg : ( patted  the  back  of  his  baby  and  said)  I  promise  you , heart ...
I'll  never  leave  you  again ....I'll  be  always  there  with  you ,  whenever  you  need  me ....