40

Yoongi Pov :

That  smell  is  much  familiar  to  me.... Like  it  gives  a  specific  desire  to  that  person....
I  was  thinking  hard  about  the  smell... Like  who  in  this  universe  could  make  me  feel  like  such  desire  for  the  person....?????

Is  it Mn???? Obviously  he  smelled  like  that.... I've  smelled  him  millions  of  times... How  can  I  forget  his  smell...???? And  he's  the  only  one  person  in  this  whole  universe , who  could  make  me  desired  like  this....

Is  that  means  the  love  of  my  life  is  still  alive????

Oh  my  God!!!!!! But  how  is  this  possible???? I  saw  his  dead  body  in front  of  me  on  that  day????? How  could  he  be  alived???? And  if  he  is, why  he  didn't  return  back  to  his  own  family????? Why????? Is  he  tired  of  us????? It's  fucking  10 years, me and  Jungkook lived without  him.....

If  he  is alive,  didn't  he  at  least  remember  us????? Wasn't  that  his  duty  to  contact  his  family?????

Why  the  hell  he  was  running  away  from  us??????

A lot  of  questions  are  roaming  around  me  head..... I  need  to  think,  first calming  myself....

Wait.... I smelled  his  scent  from  Jin  Hyung's  body..... That  means  Jin  hyung  knows  about  Mn... But  how????

What  happened  on  that  day  after  I  left  the  hospital????

If  Jin  hyung  knew  about  it  earlier,  why  the  fuck  he  didn't  tell  me????

There  is  definitely  something  that I'm  missing.... Or  I'm  just  over thinking.....

How  could  a dead  man  be  alive????

I  think  to  clear  my  doubts,  I  need to  follow  Jin  hyung.... Because  I  know  him  very  well.... If  he  had found  Mn once  here,  he  would  definitely  stalk  him....

I just  hope  that , Mn to  be still  alive.... I've  so  much  things  to  ask him.. To  apologise  to  him... From  that  dreadful incident, I  felt  myself  alive  from  outside  but  dead  inside....

I cried  every  night  for  not  controlling  myself  at  that  time.... I really  regret  everything   that  I have  deed  to  you Mn....

None  Pov :

Tears  were  rolling  out  from  Yoongis  eyes  without  his  noticing... Jin  noticed  that,

Jin : Yoongles .... Are  you  okay???? You're  crying....

Yoongi  abruptly  wiped  out  his  tears  and  said,

Yg : its  nothing... Umm  hyung ... I'm  not  in  mood  of  eating  tonight... Bye....

Jin : hey  wait - - - ( cut  off  by  Jungkook.  Jungkook  suddenly  appeared  to  the  kitchen..)

Jk : what  happened to  him Jinnie...??? 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Jin : I  don't  know  kookie.... He  just  left  his  meals suddenly .... ( in  a  soft  voice) 😦😦😦😦😦😦

Jk : OK.. Give  me mine and his  foods.... I'll  make  him  eat.... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Jin : OK ... Take  this..... You're  such  a  sweet  boy  bunny.... 😇😇😇😇😇