47

Time  skip  after  evening :

Mn  is  currently  scrolling  his  phone,  sitting on his  bed  after  being  extremely  tired  of  everything  earlier...
He  was actually  tired  of  worrying  about  his   friend  Lisa....
He  messaged  her  several  times  to  calm  her  anger... Lisa  is  actually  upset  on  Mn  that ,  Mn  never  contacted  with  her  in  the  past  10 years,  still  being  alive....

Mn  tried  to  call  her  but  she  blocked  Mns  number.... This  made  Mn  extremely  mad  on  Lisa...
He  was  trying  to  explain  to  her... But  she  was  the  same  stubborn  as  Mn... Not  trying  to listen  to  him....

Mn  throwed  his  phone  on  the  floor  in  anger  making  it  shattered  down....

Just  at  that  moment ,  Yoongi came  in.....
Yoongi  saw  a mad  Mn on  bed and  a shattered  phone  on  floor...

Yg : what  the  hell  just  happened  to  you baby????? (sat  beside  Mn)

Mn : nothing... (said  madly)

Yoongi  knew  it  wouldn't  better  to  bother  a mad  Mn  more ... So  he  said,

Yg : OK  baby.... First  of  all  Refresh  your  mind..... and  come  down....

Mn :  come  down??? why???

Yg : Our  parents  has  come to  meet  you... They  are  on  the  downstairs...

Mn : How  did  they  know  I'm  here????

Yg : A-actually  I  had  informed  them....

Mn  looked  at  Yoongi  surprisingly.....

Mn : really  hyung???? Woww!!! (said  mockingly)

Yg : Mn  please.... For  God  sake... Don't  start  now...( said  annoyingly)

Mn : Did  I  ever  start  hyung???? It's  you ,  who  always  start...... (said angrily)

Yg : well  Mn... I think  it  would  be  better  if  we  don't  fight  now.....

Mn : did  you  ever  bother  to  listen  to  me?????

Yg : Mn  please.... Why  are  you  making  it  so  complicated???? It's  simple... You  just  have  to  meet  them....

Mn : and  don't  you  think  your  parents and my  parents will  not ask  me  anything  that ,  why  I  left  my  family  along  in  Korea???? Don't  you  think  that  hyung....?????

Yg : listen  Mn... I had  already  told  them  that... You  don't  have  to  worry  about  it....

Mn : and  do  you  think  they  are  satisfied  with  that???? Especially  your  appa ??? Is  he  satisfied  with  your  explanation????

Yg : I-i  don't  know....

Mn : what  do  you  mean  by  I don't  know????

Yg : I  don't  know  means  I  don't  know... Can't  you  fucking  understand  my  language , you dumb????? (shouted)

Mn looked  at  Yoongi  furiously....

Yg : don't  you  dare  to  roll your  eyes  on  me  Mn......

Mn  sighed  angrily  and  look  to  other  directions with  still  the  same  furious  gaze.....

Yoongi  sighed  heavily looking  at  Mns  attitudes.....