11

Mn  pov :

Yoongi  and  I  went  to  home  by  Yoongi's  car... We  entered  the  house... Yoongi  looked  so  mad  at  me... He  went  to  bedroom  and  came  back  with  the  kit  box and  a  shirt . I wonder  why  he  brought  the shirt????

Yg  : sit  down  on  the  sofa...

I  sat  down  and  he  sat  on  the  other  side  of  me... He  started  to  apply  the  cream  on  my  face...

Mn  : ouch!!!!
Yg  : does  it  hurt??? (said  softly )

I  nodded...

Yg : it  should  be..... (said  in  a  stern  voice)

He  finished  treating  me and  started  taking  off  my  shirt .... I  immediately  grabbed  his  hand  to  stop  him......

Mn  : what  are  doing??? (getting  panicked)

Yoongi  grabbed  my  hand  and  slowly  removed  my  hand  from  his....

Yg  : Let  me  change  your  shirt  first...

I  let  him... Maybe  I  saw  him  smirked....  Why did he  smirked???? Is  he  upto  doing  something????  I  just  decided  to  shrugged  it  off... I  don't  want  to  think  about  something  right  now... He finally  changed  my  shirt and  said... ...

Yg  : Now  go  to the  bedroom  and  take  a  rest...

I  nodded  and  went  to  sleep.. Because  I am  too  tired  to  do  anything .... I  hopped  on  bed  and  slept ......

Yoongi  pov :

When  I  grabbed  Mns  shirt,  to  take  off, Mn  got  panicked. he  immediately  grabbed  my  hand  to  stop  and  asked  what  was  I  doing... I  smirked  at  his  dirty  thoughts... Then  I  said  to  myself,  "Don't  worry  baby, I'll  not  start  your  punishment  now. But  one  thing  is  sure,  you  can't  escape  the  punishment... Take  a  rest  as  long  as you  want.. Coz  after  rest  you will  find  out  what  restless actually means... .."

I  sat  on  the  sofa  and  began  to  scroll  my  phone...

None  pov :

Mn  woke  up and  saw  someone  was  staring  at  his  soul  deeply... He was  about  to  sat  up  but  found  his  hands and  legs are  tied  up  with  ropes... And  he  was  shirtless  and  only  with  his  pants.. He  shook at  the  point.. Then  he  said,

Mn  : Yoongi .... What  are  you doing  here??? Who  tied  me  up  like  this???
Yg : oh !  Did  my  baby  wake  up  now????

Mn  tried  to  get  him  out  of the  rope  but  failed... It  was  too  tight .... Suddenly Yoongi  humped  on  him  and  landed  his  ass  on  Mns  crotch...

Mn : Yoongi  get  off  from  me... What  are  you doing???
Yg  : shhhhhhhh!!!

Yoongi  put  his  index  finger  on  Mn  and  shushed  him... Then  he  started  to  straddle on  his  crotch.... Mn  moaned  at  the  sudden  touch  of  Yoongis  clothed  ass  on  his  clothed  member....
Hearing  the  grunt  Yoongi   undo  both  Mns  pant  and  boxer  quickly... He  gasped  at seeing  such  a big  member  from  Mn... He  never  saw  any  dick  big  and  thick  like  it... He  moaned  inwardly and started  to  move  his  clothed  ass  on  the  bare  member.... Feeling  the  bared  touch  Mn  moaned  loudly and titled his  head  back  in  satisfaction...