Lindir gets access to the armoury

(Lindir is standing on a mountain top when he sees an army of hundreds of orcs)

Lindir: (Shouting) ELROND!!!!! ELROND!!!!! THE ORCS ARE COMING!!!!!

(No reply)

Lindir: ELROND!!!!! (Huffs) I'll get rid of them myself! (Rolls down the mountain side into an abyss) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(An hour later he arrives back at Rivendell)

Lindir: Ooooo!!! I'm so excited to go in the armoury!!! It's my first time!!! (Starts skipping with excitement)

Guard: How may I help you, Lindir?

Lindir: I need weapons because there is an entire army of orcs over that mountain there! (Points to the mountain)

Guard: (Laughs) Hahaha! Lindir, you're so funny!

Lindir: (Moans) Elrond gave me access to the armoury!

Guard: Ok! (Steps aside)

Lindir: (Goes in and grabs all the weapons he can find) Hahahahaha!!!!! (Runs out and pass the guard like a lunatic)

Guard: WHAT THE??? (Watches Lindir sprint up the mountain)

(At the top of the mountain)

Lindir: CHARGE!!!!!! (Falls down the mountain and lands at the bottom in a heap of swords)

Orcs: What the?

Lindir: I'm ok everybody! (Brushes himself off) CHARGE!!!!!!!!

(Orcs fly everywhere as Lindir flings orcs into the air and heads roll around the floor tripping them up)

Orcs: ARGH!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!! (They all run away)

Lindir: YEAH!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!! (Cartwheels back to Rivendell and returns to making weird faces at the dwarves)