The warg puppy

(Azog is looking over his new army)

Necromancer: Death will come to all!

Azog: I know! You've told me like, a million times!

Orc: The new wargs have arrived, sire.

Azog: I shall go and see now!

(At the warg den)

Azog: (Greets the new wargs) Welcome.

Orc: Sire, this pup, it's weak! (Shows Azog a tiny pup) Shall I dispose of it?

Azog: No! We cannot waste what we are given! I shall raise him to be a fighter! (He takes the pup in his arms and looks into its adorable face) I shall call him... Limb-ripper! He can stay with my warg!

Orc: (Backs away) As you wish, sire!

(At Dulguldor)

Azog: (To his white warg) Look after this one! (He places the sleeping pup in its lap and it sniffs it) Good boy.

Necromancer: You're wasting time with this weakling!

Azog: I have nothing better to do!

Necromancer: What about preparing my army?

Azog: OUR ARMY!!!!!!

Necromancer: (Sarcastically) Sorry!

Azog: It seems to me that I'm doing all the work and not you!

Necromancer: (Becomes Sauron) My time will come! I thought you wanted war!

Azog: (looks back at the pup) Perhaps I'm changing. There are so many better things I could be doing like fishing for the poor, fun runs and stopping stuff like this!

Sauron: Ugh! Can I never find someone loyal? I'll just have to dispose of you! Goodbye loser!

Smaug: (Flys strait into Sauron and he poofs) Sorry! Did I hurt anyone? (He is drunk)

Azog: Nope!

Smaug: (Sings) They're taking the hob(hiccups) to Isengard to Isengard!

Azog: OMG!!!! THAT SONG IS AMAZING!!!!

(Both start dancing and singing)

Lindir: (Appears from behind a wall) LOL!!!