Chapter 6: Party time...right?

It was the next day and everyone had to work but there weren't any missions so us agents don't have anything to really do besides practice.
"Y/n wanna play a couple games with actual players?" TNTina asked with Maya and Skye by her sides.
"Wait, we can do that?" I asked very shocked that we can do this.
"Do what?" Midas asked.
"Oh, we were gonna go play in a game with the players!" Skye responded.
"Oh, I'm not sure y/n is ready." Midas worriedly added.
"Why not?" You asked almost offended. "Do you think I'm not good enough?"
"Well, no. I- I just haven't seen you fight so I don't know how good your skills are..." Midas responded blushing.
"Then come with us and she'll stay with you at the Agency." Maya blurted.
"I-I'm kinda busy with pa-" Midas said as y/n grabbed his hand pulling him with the girls. They headed to the game room and scanned their hands as they were transported to a game. TNTina to the Rig, Skye to the Shark, Maya with the other players, then Midas and y/n at the Agency.

"Y/n be careful, I don't wanna see you hurt." Midas spoke in a careful and worried tone.
"Ill be fine, not my first time dealing with a gun." You replied and playfully punching his arm.
"Ok darling, if you need anything I'll be here." Midas responded blushing.
I ran off with my Tactical Shotgun. I heard footsteps and got ready while aiming at the door. The door swung open and I shot them in the head twice killing them, they missed me with their AR. We played for a while until it was only 3 players left and the Agency was the only thing in the circle. I decided to close the door and sit down until something happened. About 5 minutes later the door opened and I grabbed my shotgun ready to shoot until I saw Midas walk in. He had been shot in the leg.
"Midas! What happened are you ok?" I asked sonically looking for a med kit.
"Yes, darling I'm fine." He answered as he slowly sat down.
"No you're not. Let me help," I stated as I put cream on the wound and wrapped it up. During this time Midas had his back to the door and was blocking my view of the door. Someone had come in and was aiming at Midas until Midas stood up and shot them. 2 players left with footsteps and shooting upstairs. I started heading out the door but Midas grabbed my wrist and shook his head no.
"Just let them take each other out."
"I killed on person this whole time it was boring"
"No, they'll just both go after you."
"You don't know that." I walked out of the room and headed upstairs with Midas trying to quietly follow behind without me noticing but his shoes click on the floor.
I ran out killing one if them who was using a med kit. The other was dancing, they won because of me killing the other person. Once the person disappeared Midas and I showed back up at the Agency.
"That was fun for the most part." I told everyone.
"I hated it I didn't get to kill anyone at all." TNTina whined.
"I was knocked down almost immediately." Skye said.
"I was knocked immediately and just spectated TNTina from here on the computers." Maya told everyone while pointing to the screen at the side if the room.
"It's been too boring around here lately, no missions, boring games, same movies and video games. We should have a party either with the island or just the henchman and agents." TNTina suggested while all of us girls looked at Midas with faces saying, 'pretty please'.
"If you set it up and clean it up and don't mess anything up I don't care." Midas replied smiling.
"Yay!" Us girls all ran upstairs and told the agents asking them to help set it up and to help decorate.

After about 4 hours of setting up and decorating the places their were gold streamers, confetti canon's, balloons and everything all set up. There was even a DJ table with large speakers on either side.

It was time for the party and all the agents had dressed up nicely. Midas was wearing an all white tux, Skye had on a yellow dress with a denim jacket and red high top converse, TNTina had a pliant black dress on with plain black boots, Maya had a camouflage romper with black boots, Meowscles had on a Tux that was dark blue with a yellow flower, Peely also had on a Tux like always, Brutus wore the same thing he wore everyday. I was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress with red roses.