Chapter 47: Movie Day

We watched multiple movies until it was time for lunch. We all got up and walked to the kitchen.

"We should make guacemole!" Skye suggested.
"I'll make salsa!" TNTina replied.
"I'll make the guacemole!" Skye told everyone.
"Maya and I can go get the chips and make tacos!" I told them.
"Perfect!" Maya agreed.

We all began making our lunch. The guys all walked in.

"What's going on in here?" Brutus asked.
"We are making lunch, do you want us to make you guys lunch too?" I asked.
"Yeah, that would nice" Meow said kissing Skye on her head.
"What are you girls making?" Midas asked.
"Tacos" I said.
"With guacemole!" Skye added.
"And salsa!" TNTina yelled.
"Sounds delicious" Meow said sitting down.

We finished making lunch and brought everything over to the dining table. Skye and TNTina made A LOT of salsa and guacemole. Maya and I also made a lot of tacos for everyone.

We all sat down and began eating lunch. We also started talking about our days.

"So, where did you guys go?" I asked.
"We had some shopping we had to get done" Midas replied.
"Oh ok" I said.

We all finished eating and everyone was stuffed. We all just sat there for a while after we all finished. We all eventually got up and henchmen began cleaning up the table.

Us girls went back to laying in the fort watching movies. The guys walked over and started chuckling to themselves.

"Do you guys need something?" Skye asked them.
"What is this?" Midas asked smiling.
"A blanket fort" I responded.
"Can I join you?" Meow asked.
"Yes you can!" Skye replied scooting over for him.
"You do you" Midas said starting to walk away.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the fort. He tripped a little and started falling until I caught him.

"Woah" he said as he fell.
"You're not going anywhere" I smirked.
"I have work I need to get done" he told me.
"Yes, and that is to stay here and cuddle with me" I told him.

He just chuckled and looked at me. He crawled in next to me and we started the movie. We watched the whole movie which was almost 3 hours long.

When the movie finished I saw Skye in Meowscles arms. They had both fallen asleep. I looked at Maya and we smirked at each other.

"Let's leave them here" I whispered to everyone else.
"Good idea" Maya agreed.

We all carefully left the blanket fort. I took another blanket and covered the entrance so they could no longer be seen.

Everyone left the lounge room and I went with Midas to his office. We sat in our chairs and I got a text from Skye.

Skye: where did everyone go?
Y/n: we left you guys to sleep together
Skye: oh, also are you busy tmrw because u cant be
Y/n: I'm not, why?
Skye: Your bachelorette party is tomorrow!!
Y/n: yay!!
Skye: see ya later
Y/n: ttyl

I heard a knock on the door.  I got up and opened the door to see Meow stretching and yawning. I let Meow in and sat back down in my chair.

"Hey M, you busy tomorrow?" Meow asked.
"No, I am not. Why?"
"Bachelor party tomorrow"
"Oh alright"
"You better be ready by noon" Meow added.
"I always am" Midas replied as Meow left the room.

Midas went back to working while I played with Diamond. Diamond had been aloud to roam around the Agency freely now and she knows not to go outside. Which is good because I felt bad having her stay in my room.

There are also multiple litter boxes around the Agency. They're all in the bathrooms which is good. Then her food and water bowls were moved to the lounge room. Her bed is in my bedroom and she has a second one in Midas' room.

The only issue is that she leaves her toys laying around the Agency. Therefore I always have henchmen handing me random cat toys she left around.

One day Diamond made her way into Meowscles room and she started playing on his cat tree and playing with his cat toys. Meowscles didn't seem to care though. He said he had a new bestfriend that understands him in a cat way, which made sense.

Midas finally finished his work after a couple hours. Diamond had fallen asleep on the corner of his desk.

"Should we get Diamond a cat tree for in here?" Midas asked looking at Diamond.
"If you want, it's your office so it's up to you" I replied.
"Then we will" he said typing on his computer.

I looked over and saw him looking at cat trees that looked more like a cat forest. They were huge and had so many features to them. He opened one up and ordered it.

"Let's go, it's almost time for dinner" he said.

I looked at the clock and saw that he had worked longer than I thought he did. I got up and took his hand. We then walked to the lounge room with Diamond following us. We always fed her when we all ate.

When we got to the lounge room I saw that her food and water were already full. They always washed her food and water bowls every night with the other dishes. I would clean her litter box every week, the other agents would help me as well since she had multiple litter boxes.

We all sat down and ate dinner. We had spaghetti for dinner and it was delicious. We all finished eating and just went straight to our rooms to get ready for bed.

Midas came to my room and on our way we saw Skye go into Meowscles room. We also saw TNTina go into Bombs room. So not many people actually went to their own rooms.

I took a shower as Midas got ready for bed. Then after my shower I finished getting ready for bed. I left my bathroom to see Midas laying on my bed while holding Diamond who was asleep in his arms. Midas only had his boxers on so he was shirtless. He looked so perfect with his amazing tattoos on his muscular arms.

I laid down next to him and we slowly drifted off to sleep.