Chapter 15: Sunday Funday

Midas' POV
"Sir" Brutus said through the earpiece.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Come down here."
"Ok, on my way" I replied as I headed back down to the cell.

I walked inside and saw Drift sitting in the chair tied down. He was still wearing the henchman uniform just without the helmet.

"Oh you son of a-!" I started.
"I got it, I'll make it twice as bad, I just thought you should see who it really was" Brutus interrupted.

I took a deep breath to let the gold go back to my hands, nodded, and went to the lounge room. I went and sat next to the girls.

"Y/n that's wasn't a henchmen" I told her.
"What, they had the henchmen uniform on" y/n responded.

Y/n POV
I was so confused, a person who isn't a henchmen was in a henchmen suit.
"Then who was it?" I asked Midas as the girls just sat and listened to the conversation.
"Drift" Midas said.
Us girls all gasped.
"Where is he now?" TNTina asked cracking her knuckles.
"In the cell downstairs with Brutus, he's taking care of him" Midas answered.
"Anyone wanna help him with me?" TNTina said.
"Yes" Skye, Maya, and I blurted.
"I will come along as well," Midas added.
We all headed to the cell. The door swung open while us girls barged in a walked over the Drift. Drift was strapped to a chair and had a bloody nose already.
"Aww look pretty girl came back for some more" Drift said.
I punched him in the face while Skye punched him in the stomach.
"Ugh you bi-" Drift was cut off by TNTina kicking him in the face.
Maya pulled out a dagger and cut his arm multiple times.
"You can have him back Brutus" I told him as Skye kicked him in the stomach.
"Now, you can have him" Skye agreed.
We all left Brutus with Drift and went to my room.
"I'm gonna leave you girls to it" Midas said as he closed the door behind us.
"Okay" we all told him.
"Why don't we get ready to go to Sweaty," Skye suggested.
"Sure" TNTina agreed while Maya and I just nodded our heads.
They helped me get my stuff that I needed in my room, we did the same for Maya in her room, TNTina in hers and we all headed to Skyes room to get ready together in there. We all got our swim suits on. We all had very similar swimsuits. We all wore white tops that were the exact same. The bottom of our swimsuits where the same except had different patterns. TNTina had red with grenades all over on hers, Maya had a camouflage one, Skye had ones that looked like denim while mine where white with red roses all over. We grabbed our towels and put them into one bag with tanning oil, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a waterproof bag for our phones and earpieces for if we decided to swim. We also put dresses into the bag that had the same patterns as our swim suit bottoms. We grabbed our things and headed out to the lobby. The guys weren't there yet.
"They complain about women taking too long" TNTina giggled looking at the clock. We giggled along.
"There they are" I told the guys as they turned around.
"Sorry you girls had to wait, we had to get rid of Drift" Midas apologised.
"We ju-" I was cut off by TNTina covering my mouth with her hand.
"We've been waiting forever, goodness" she looked at me and giggled while I just rolled my eyes.

Everyone went and got in the helicopter. The Henchmen flew us over to Sweaty and dropped us off. The guys set up the chairs and umbrellas while us girls helped each other with the training oil. We finished before the guys did so we took pictures together.

When the guys finished Midas and Meowscles came over.

"Here" Midas told Skye holding his hand out. She handed him the camera.
"Thanks" she said running over to the rest of us.

Midas took pictures of us while we giggled.

"Ok your turn!" I yelled grabbing Meowscles pulling him over to Skye so it was just the two. They stood there awkwardly.
"Oh come on Skye this isn't your first picture," TNTina yelled over.