Chapter 7: Gold With a Little Rose

Midas' POV

Y/n's hand turned rose gold... it was beautiful, but I've never seen someone else get a rose gold touch. Also, how was she not born with it? Her hands started moving after her hands because fully rose gold and she gained rose tattoos on her arms that faded up to her shoulders.

"Guys she's waking up!" I yelled to everyone as they ran over and watched her.

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone surrounding me. I began to sit up until Midas pushed me back down.
"Don't rush yourself darling. You need to stay here resting for a while." Midas told me smiling, he looked happy and relieved.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You fainted like the other girls and everyone started waking up but then you starts seizing." Midas told me as he tapped on Meowscles shoulder. They walked away and started talking.
"Are you sure your okay?" Skye asked.
"Yes, I'm fine now." I reassured her.
"Wait...Look" TNTina said as she picked up my hands.
"AHHH!" I squealed as I sat up looking at my hands and freaking out.
Midas ran over and looked at me, I looked at him scared.
"Wha-why-ho- how?" I asked looking back at my hands.
"I'm not sure they started going gold after you stopped seizing" Midas replied confused on how to react.
"Look at it this way, now your more like him" Maya said smirking and nodding her head towards Midas. I just rolled my eyes at her as I stood up from the bed. Midas stood in front of me stopping me from walking away.
"What?" I asked.
"I said you are not to leave, love." Midas replied.
"Why?" I questioned him.
"Because you were seizing and I said so." He responded.
"And if I don't?" I said kinda pushing my luck.
"And if you don't" He said picking me up and carrying me out and to my room setting me down on my bed.
"You need rest" Midas told me in a caring way.
"Fine" I said rolling my eyes. He left the room and I got up. I heard his footsteps get quieter meaning he was gone.

Midas' POV
I walked out of the room and stood outside the door and walked in place making it sound like I was walking away and then stopped.

Y/n POV
I opened the door to him standing directly outside of my room looking down at me smirking...dang it.
"I knew you'd try to leave."
"Ugh..." I rolled my eyes and went back to my bed.
"Goodnight love" Midas told me.
"Goodnight" I replied.
I decided to just turn on my TV and watch some of The 100. It's actually a really good show, but then I started to drift off to sleep.

Midas' POV
I walked away from y/n's room and helped finish cleaning up with the henchmen and other agents. Once we were done I went back to y/n's room to check on her. I opened the door and saw the TV on and her fast asleep. She looked so cute and peaceful. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.
"Midas..." Y/n said in her sleep as I was walking out of the room.
I turned around and walked back into the room and walked over to her. She was completely sleeping, she must've been dreaming about me. Wait, her dreaming about me? I grabbed her pink chair and brought it over next to her bed and sat down. I played with her hair for a while.

Y/n's POV
I woke up without opening my eyes to someone playing with my hair. I could tell that it was Midas though.
"Midas" I said acting like I was still sleeping.
"Dear?" Midas replied.
I didn't say anything I just reached out and grabbed him pulling him in.
"I know you're awake y/n" Midas chuckled.
I opened my eyes, "you got me, but I've got you!" I said pulling Midas into my bed.
"I can't stay here I have to get ready for bed" Midas said standing up.
"Darn, okay..." I replied in a sad tone as he walked out to his room.
I got up and opened my door watching him walk away. I slowly followed him to his room but waited until I heard his shower running before I went in. I snuck over to his bed and laid down. I heard the shower stop and he walked out in a towel. He was burning my eyes with how hot he was, his abs were very prominent. He walked over to his closet and closed the door behind him. He came out in boxers and that's it. As he approached his bed he could see a lump under the covers and stopped walking, he just stood there looking.
"Y/n?" Midas asked. I just stuck my out from under the covers and tapped on his spot. He came over and laid down next to me and kissed me.
"This is a nice surprise" he chuckled while I blushed.
He started playing with my hair as I played with his.

Midas' POV
I laid there next to y/n playing with her beautiful y/h/c hair. She slowly drifted off to sleep and rolled to where she was no longer facing me. I grabbed her and pulled her to be up against me and fell asleep.

Y/n POV
I woke up the next morning in Midas' room. I could feel Midas up against me from behind and his arm wrapped around me. I rolled over to where I was now facing him. I admired his scar and wondered how he got it. He slowly started to wake up and I gazed into his beautiful eyes.
"How did you get your scar?" I asked.
"Oh, I got it from an accident, it's no big de-"
"Aww" I interrupted him with a big hug. He just smiled and hugged me back while blushing. We stopped hugging and went back to gazing into each other's eyes. He would look down at my lips and back to my eyes every now and then until he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back grabbing the back of his necks and he grabbed my waist deepening the kiss.

Smut warning!!!

He rolled on top of me propping himself up with his elbows. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I moved my hips against his he let out a groan and started moving his hips as well. He started kissing down to my neck and kissed all around until he found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. I could feel him getting tight under his boxers. He started kissing his way down to the top of my dress. He started sliding the straps of my dress off when I heard giggling and clicking. I looked over and saw the girls giggling and Skye taking pictures of us with her camera! Once the girls realised I saw them they ran out of the room almost slamming the door behind them. Midas jumped and looked up from kissing my collarbone.

Smut end!!

"What was that?" He asked looking around.
"The girls were in here taking pictures, they must've snuck in." I replied.
Midas' face grew red with anger. He got up and got dressed and left the room. I decided to get up and ran to my room to get dressed. I went into the hallway and headed for the lounge room to get breakfast but I didn't see Midas or the girls in there. I went to Midas office and the closer I got to the door the clearer the conversation was.
"You girls need to learn privacy!" Midas yelled. "When you're entering someone's room always knock!"
"We-we're sorry..." Skye sniffled.
"Don't cry, he's just mad because he didn't get to do more to y/n" TNTina told Skye probably making Midas blush.
I heard footsteps getting closer to the door so I decided turning off to the lounge room. I saw the girls walk in with Midas and Skye was crying. I ran over to the girls and hugged Skye.
"What happened?" I asked the girls.
"Midas yelled at us for earlier." Maya replied.
"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't know he was gonna yell at you guys." I apologised.
"You don't have to apologise it's not your fault. You weren't the one yelling, but it was our faults because we did that." TNTina told me as Skye and Maya nodded.
Skye was no longer crying so we decided to go get some breakfast. I opened the fridge debating between granola, fruit and yogurt or waffle. I decided to have waffles so I got everything I needed and made the batter. I got the waffle maker ready and poured the batter then closed the waffle maker. Once the waffle was done I went to grab the handle to open the waffle maker and burnt my self causing the waffle and waffle maker to slowly turn rose gold. I slowly back away bumping into Midas.
"I-I'm sorry" I said to Midas not turning around or taking my eyesight off of the waffle maker.
"It's okay, are you alright?" He asked looking at me then looking to where I just was seeing the rose gold waffle maker. "Oh, that's a bit of a problem."
"I didn't mean to-"
"Don't worry" Midas interrupted me.