Chapter 48: Bachelorette Party

I woke up alone in my room. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 7am. I got up and started getting ready for the day. As I finished doing my hair I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I walked to my door and opened it to see Midas smiling and holding Diamond.

"Good Morning" Midas said.
"Good Morning" I replied giving him a kiss.

I walked back to my bathroom to finish my hair. He followed me and set Diamond down on her cat tree. I finished my hair and looked at Midas' reflection in the mirror. He was looking at my reflection and we just smiled at each other.

I turned around to face him and we kissed. We walked out of my bedroom together and headed to the lounge room. I decided to make myself coffee just to try it. Midas and I grabbed our Beauty and Beast mugs. He made his coffee and once he finished I started to make mine. He looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked.
"You're making coffee, you never make coffee" Midas replied.
"I decided I would try it today" I explained to him.
"Let me know if you need any help, I don't want you to burn yourself" he told me.

I nodded and finished making my coffee. I walked over to where Midas was sitting at the couch. I sat down next to him and everyone else began walking in to make their breakfasts.

As everyone finished making their breakfasts I finished my coffee. Midas looked at me surprised.

"You drink that fast, you must like it" Midas said.
"Yeah, it is really good. Now I understand why you have it everyday" I nodded.
"Yep" he agreed.

I got up to go put my mug into the dishwasher. Everyone started sitting down at the dining table and began eating. I made myself some bacon and eggs and sat down with them. We all ate and talked.

Once everyone had finished it was already 9am. The girls got up and came over to me. They grabbed my arm and had me stand up.

"You're stuck with us for the rest of the day" Maya smirked.
"Should I be worried?" I chuckled.
"Maybe" Skye giggled.

I looked over at Midas who looked a little bummed. We both knew we weren't going to see each other until tomorrow.

"One sec" I told them.

I walked over to Midas. I kissed him and looked into his eyes with a smile.

"I'll see you later, most likely tomorrow, but later. I love you"
"I love you too" he kissed me again and then we parted.

I walked back over to the girls.

"Okay, I'm ready" I told them and they all nodded.
"First stop, my room" Maya smirked.

We all walked to Maya's room. When we got in there I saw a note on her closet door. They looked at me and Maya pointed at her closet. I walked over and read the note.

Open only if you're the bride!

Opened the closet and saw swimsuits hanging up, tshirts, and lots of clothes.

"The white ones are yours y/n the pink ones are ours" Skye explained and I nodded.

I grabbed the white swimsuit, the white tshirt, the white sweatpants, and the white cup.

The swimsuit said, "I'm getting married" while the pink ones said "I'm getting drunk." My tshirts said "Bride in the making" their tshirts said "Friends for the taking." My hoodie and sweatpants said "Bride" while theirs said "Bridesmaids."

"Put your swimsuit on girl!" TNTina giggled.

I put on my swimsuit and pulled my tshirt over it. They did the same and put on pink shorts that matched their shirts. I looked around and found my matching white shorts.

"Now let's quickly finish getting ready!" Skye squealed.

We went into Mayas bathroom and just brushed our hair so it was just down. We put on water proof makeup that looked absolutely stunning on all of us.

I looked at my phone for the time, 11:45am. Skye peaked around me to look at the time and gasped.

"It's 11:45 we gotta go!" Skye yelled.

She ran out and we followed her all running through the Agency. As I was running I almost ran into Midas. I quickly ran around him to catch up with Skye.

When we were outside I saw a party bus waiting for us. We walked up to it and got on. The bus had LED lights lining the inside, music playing, and very comfortable seats lining the sides of the bus.

We sat down and the bus began moving. It was extremely smooth and almost felt like we weren't moving at all. Skye began playing different music and we all got up and began dancing together.

We stopped when the bus stopped. Skye turned the music off and we all got out. I looked around and saw that we were at Sticks. We walked in and saw that there wasn't anyone there besides the employees. The tables were even different. The whole place was decorated in rose gold. We sat down at the only table in the place which had a light pink table cloth. We sat down and they immediately brought food to us. They brought my favorite food to me and I began eating.

Once we finished we got back on the bus. Skye played music again, but this time it was calm and quiet so we just sat and talked the whole time.

I checked the time when the bus stopped, 12:30pm. We all got off and we were at Sweaty Sands. Skye and the girls began walking to Softdeez so I followed them. We went inside to once again seeing no one besides the workers. The place was also decorated the same way as Sticks. We sat down and they served my favorite flavor of icecream to me.

I finished eating my icecream as the girls finished theirs. Our waiter came over and took our bowls and things and cleaned the table as we left.

"To the beach!" Skye told us.

We all ran to the beach and set up our umbrellas and seats. We set them up on the side of the beach closest to the skate park.

We all took our shorts and tshirts off. We put them into our bag that Maya apparently had. We then all grabbed each others hand and ran together into the water.

We swam around and played lots of games. We played volleyball on the beach, we took turns playing chicken, we floated together and had a lot of fun.

We eventually went back onto the beach and tanned together. Skye looked at her phone and smiled.

"We have 1 more hour before our next fun thing!" She told everyone.
"What time is it right now?" I asked.
"3" Skye replied.

We all laid out and tanned for that last hour.

"Time to gooo" Skye yelled to everyone.

We all got up and put our shirts and shorts back on. We all got onto the bus and the bus drove off.

Skye blasted some music to dance to.

We danced as the bus driver brought us to our next destination. We walked out and I saw that we were at Apres Ski. I looked at my phone and it was 7:30pm. We sat at the bar and they served us appetizers and drinks.

I sniffed mine and knew exactly what it was. I drank it and smiled at the girls. We kept eating and drinking until we were a little drunk. We all got up and went over to the dance floor and began dancing together. Lucky enough for us there were only the employees and no body else there. We danced and drank for a long time.

It was now 10:00pm and we were all very drunk, even Skye. We stumbled out to the bus and got on. Skye turned on the music and we kept dancing until the bus came to a stop.

We all stumbled off laughing. We were back home at the Agency. It was now 11:30pm and we walked inside. We all went to our own rooms and I got ready for bed.

I got undressed and took a shower. I then put on my sweatpants and hoodie and went to bed.