Chapter 82: Midas Cuddles Too Well

Skyes POV
I stopped petting Meow and Ollie. I grabbed Ollie and he turned back into a hat. I put Ollie on my head and Meow stood up from sitting on the floor. He held his hand out and I grabbed it. He helped me stand up and we walked to the lounge room holding hands.

When we got in there almost everyone was already sitting at the table waiting. Only two people weren't in here yet, y/n and Midas. Meow and I went and sat in our usual seats. I looked at the door as we waited for y/n and Midas.

"Does anyone know what they're doing?" I asked.
"You know what they're doing, Skye" Peely said as he made a circle with his fingers and stuck his index finger through it.
"Therefore there is no point in waiting for them" Brutus stated as he started getting food.

We all started digging into the food. We were having (type of pasta) with a few other things. As we were finishing up my phone buzzed in my pocket. I leaned over to Meows ear.

"I'll be right back" I whispered.

He just nodded and I stood up. I left the room and just stood in the hallway. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. The text was from y/n.

Y/n: Hey, Midas and I won't be making dinner
Skye: We know we already started and are almost done eating
Y/n: Kk
Skye: So, what have you 2 been doing?
Y/n: Girlie, you know
Skye: OoOo
Y/n: I'm rolling my eyes btw
Skye: Ik lol
Y/n: I'll ttyl
Skye: Kk talk to you later!

I stuck my phone back into my pocket. I walked back into the lounge room and sat back down. Everyone was finishing up eating. I had already finished esting so I was just waiting for the others to finish.

Everyone had finished eating and we all got up. Maya and Brutus left the lounge room rather quickly. I looked at Meow and he just smirked. I smiled back as we walked over to the couch. I turned on a movie and we began watching the movie as everyone left the lounge room.

Y/n POV
Midas and I just laid in bed, exhausted from everything that just happened. I got up and walked into his closet. I grabbed some pajamas and went into his bathroom.

I turned the shower on to let the water warm up. I could hear his TV in his room. I hopped into the shower and took a quick shower. When I finished I got ready for bed and walked into the bedroom. Midas had some sweatpants on without a shirt. He was laying ontop of the blankets, completely asleep.

I walked over to the bed and pulled the blankets out from under him. I pulled them up and covered him. I got in and laid next to him. I turned on The 100 and fell asleep watching it.

I woke up the next morning to Midas wrapped around me. He had his head on my chest, his arms hugging my torso, and his leg overtop of my legs. I tried to move, but couldn't move at all.

"Midas?" I quietly said.

He didn't even budge. I turned my head to look at the clock, 7am. It was time for us to get up. I kept trying to move but the more I moved, the tighter his grip became. I just sighed and decided to give up.

He didn't move for a while and I was getting a little impatient. I looked over at the clock, 7:45am. I looked down at his face, he just looked so peaceful.

There was a loud and frantic knock at the door. Midas still didnt budge but I had to answer it. I tried to pull my arms out from his grasp, but couldn't. I decide just to tell the person to come in.

"Come in!" I yelled.

I heard the door open and Bomb walked in. I looked over at her and she looked over at us confused.

"He won't wake up and I can't move" I explained.
"Oh, anyways I was told to tell Midas that Shadow TNTina and Shadow Skye managed to break out of the Shark" Bomb quickly rambled.
"Oh no" I worriedly replied.
"Yeah"
"Can you help me wake Midas up, or at least help me out of his grasp?" I asked.
"Yes" Bomb smiled.

She walked over to the bed and tried to pick Midas' arm up off of me. Yet, she wasn't able to lift his arm. She sighed and looked at us. She just chuckled before she began.

"Let me go get Tina, she's always got something up her sleeve" Bomb stated before she left the room.
"Midas, I love you, but you're really being a pain right now" I giggled.

I heard footsteps, I then saw Tina and Bomb walk into the room. Tina had a great big smile across her face. I knew she had some kind of plan.

Tina held two firecrackers in between her thumb and index finger. She grinned at me evilly and I just chuckled. Bomb handed her a lighter. Tina grabbed the lighter and ignited the firecrackers. She set them down on the floor and walked away with Bomb. They stood across the room waiting for the firecrackers to go off.

POP! POP!

Tina laughed and looked over at us. I looked down at Midas as the girls walked back over to us. Midas didn't budge, he wasn't even fazed by the firecrackers.

I looked at Tina shocked, she had the same expression. Bomb was also shocked. I heard footsteps in the hallway and saw Meow run into the room.

"What was that!?" He yelled.
"We are trying to wake Midas up, but he won't budge. Y/n can barely even move, his grip is so tight" Tina explained.
"Oh, should've just let me know" Meow explained as he flexed his biceps.

I rolled my eyes as Meow walked over to us. He grabbed Midas' arm and tried to pull his arm off of me. Midas turned his arm to gold, making it impossible to lift. Meow let go of his arm and looked frustrated. Great...

A/n
Sorry this is a strange chapter lolz. I just think this is really funny how Midas cuddles so well that y/n, Bomb, Tina, and Meow can't even help. Also, not sure if I've put that edit into another chapter, sorry if I have lolz. I haven't made another Midas edit since that one.