Chapter 93: High Over You

I woke up the next day to hear my shower running. I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom door. I could hear the water running along with music and singing.
(Start the song at the top lolz)
"Whisper...say my name, the lights, are getting lower" Midas sang.

I giggled before slowly opening the door.

"I don't even care, you got me...good" Midas continued before he noticed me.
"So addicted" he smiled.
"Good morning" I started.
"Good morning darling, how did you sleep?" He asked.
"I slept really well, how did you sleep?"
"I slept great, also I'll hurry so you can-" he started until he was interrupted by me hopping into the shower with him.
"Or you can shower with me" he smiles.
"I'll shower with you" I smirked.
"Wait do you mean an actual shower or a shower" he winked.

Smut warning!!
(Btw if you want music just keep starting the song over at the top XD)
I brought myself closer to him so our bodies were now touching.
"That's up to you" I stated as I made eye contact with him.

He bit his bottom lip and raised his eyebrow, "up to me?"
"Up to you" I nodded.

His warm body pressed against my own making me forget the bitter cold tiles. Though he didn't speak it, I could tell how excited he had gotten. His rock hard body rubbed against me as we stared each other in the eyes, lust and passion running deep through them. (Credit to my genius friend Dillon for that little paragraph, I was struggling XD)

He brought his face next to my ear. I could feel his hot breath running down my neck sending shivers down my spine. I squeezed my thighs together to try and keep myself controlled. Yet I almost lost it when Midas pressed his body against mine even more.

"Darling, how was last night?" he asked, the lust tracing through his voice.

"Last night was great" I weakly replied.

"Last night was nothing compared to what this is going to be" he chuckled.

I tried my best to contain myself, but I just melted under his touch along with his lustful words. I could feel his lips brush against my ear before I felt him leaving love bites all over my neck. I tilted my head back granting him more access to my neck. He ran his hands down my body as he left hickies all over my neck and collarbone. He eventually made his way up to my lips and we just started kissing; our hands adventuring over each others bodies.

After a little while Midas made his way to my hips, pressing my hip against the wall he slid his hands lower and lower until he was between my thighs. He used his left hand to raise my right leg over his shoulder. We kept kissing as he started working wonders with his fingers down on my womanhood. Moans slipped out as we kissed, every moan would make Midas smile.

"Darling you're getting awfully excited" he chuckled.
"Midas~" I moaned has he slid two fingers in.
"Calm down this is only the beginning" he hummed.

I tried to keep myself together, but very much struggled. After a while he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

"My turn" I winked as I brought my leg down from his shoulder.

I set my hands on his shoulders and turned us around so he was against the wall. I slid my hands down his body to his member as I got down on my knees. I started jerking him off before taking his member into my mouth. I started sucking as he began moving his hips with my movements. Whatever didn't fit into my mouth was pleasured by my hands.

"Looove~" Midas moaned out.

I stopped sucking and pulled his member out of my mouth. I stood up just to be aggressively pinned against the bitter cold tile wall once more. He lifted my right leg up and over his shoulder once again. Before I knew what was happening Midas was slamming into me. I reached my arms out trying to find something to grasp just to find nothing.

"Darling~" Midas moaned down my neck.
"Midas~"
"That's not my name, darling" he sternly stated.

I looked at him confused.

"You know what my name is" he smirked before slamming into me with full force.
"Daddyyy~ fuck~"
"That's my name~" he grinned.

He kept thrusting in and out of me for a while. I eventually felt the familiar knot start to form in my abdomen. My legs started to shake and I orgasmed on his dick.

"Oh~ Midas~"
"Darling, I- I'm close~ fuck~" he moaned out as he pulled out and came on the wall.

I brought my leg down form his shoulder once again. We just stood together both leaning against the wall as the warm water hit Midas and splashed into me. We stood there making eye contact and smiling as we attempted to catch our breath.

"Th- that was amazing" I lightly chuckled.
"I told you" Midas smirked.
"We should probably get cleaned up though" I suggested.
"Good idea" Midas agreed.

We both stood together under the warm water. The water would hit Midas' back and trickle down onto me. We eventually switched places and started to shower.

When we both finished getting ready for the day we left my room and headed to the lounge room. When we got into the lounge room we noticed everyone had already cleaned up breakfast.

"You guys are a little late" Skye giggled.
"A little? More like way late" Tina chuckled.

I looked at Midas and he looked at me. We both just smiled and looked back at them.

"I know exactly what you two were doing" Maya smirked.
"Oh really?" Midas asked.
"Shower sex, it's simple" Maya replied.
"She's got a point, we both arrive at the same time with wet hair" I looked at him.
"Yeah I guess you're right" he smiled.
"What are you two going to do for breakfast now?" Skye asked.
"We can always go out for breakfast" Midas stated. "Where would you like to go y/n?"
"Sticks?"
"Perfect, then let's go" he smirked as he held arm out for me.

I wrapped my arm around his and we walked out of the Agency to the boat together. Midas hopped into the drivers seat and I hoppled into the back. He started the engine and we started our way to Sticks.

A/N
AHHHH, I've got a few minutes before I'm late on publishing this. Yet, I'm not late. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter!!

Your author and friend
~Whalez