Chapter 24: Things Were Bad and are Now Better

"TNTina it's okay, you're okay" Bomb whispered while hugging her and trying to comfort her.

Everyone backed off as Bomb held TNTina in her arms. TNTina and Bomb hopped in their boat and went back to the Agency. Brutus, Midas, and I stayed at Risky. Midas told everyone to report back to the Agency.

We stayed and grabbed Shades lifeless body. We took her to the ocean by the Rig and dumped her into the ocean. We then headed back to the Agency.

When we got back we saw everyone in the lobby talking besides TNTina and Bomb.

"Hey is TNTina okay?" I asked Skye.
"I'm not sure, but if she isn't she will be" Skye replied.
"Maybe, she's never gotten this shaken up before. She's also never had a knife up to her throat" Maya added.
"I wanna go talk to her, but I know she's better off just to hang out with Bomb instead of being bothered by us" I stated as the other two nodded.
"Hey, you girls alright?" Midas asked as him and Meowscles walked over.
"Yeah, just worried for TNTina" I answered.
"She will be alright, it might be a couple days though or even a week. But, she will be okay eventually" Meowscles stated.
"Yeah, I hope you're right" I said.
"Tomorrow we are off, what are the plans for tomorrow?" Maya asked.
"Last week we talked about going surfing and having another beach day and then having a bonfire on the beach that night. Not so sure about TNTina and Bomb" Meowscles replied.
"I think it would be good for her, it'll get her mind off of everything" Skye added.
"If she decides to go then it's a good idea, but if she decides not to go then her and Bomb will be here all day by themselves" I said.
"Then we make her go, even if she just sits on the beach all day" Maya stated.
"I guess" Skye said.
"Let's get everything packed like the tubes and surfboards and stuff so we dont have to do it tomorrow" I suggested.
"Good idea, my room first" Skye said grabbing my hand and Maya's hand pulling us to her room.

We got in her room and helped her get her swimsuit and dress ready. We also got her sunglasses ready and packed the bag she was going to bring. We did the same for Maya and the same for me. We then got a big bag and put all of our things into the one. We went to the storage room and went to the beach and pool section. We got the tubes we bought at the beach the other day, surfboards, boogie boards, pool noodles, and beach balls. We brought everything upstairs and put it in the corner by the vending machine. We then went to the fridge to see mostly nothing.

"We need to go shopping, let's go today then we can get marshmallows and stuff" Skye said.
"Good idea, let's go tell Midas and then leave afterwards" I suggested.

We walked to Midas' office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" Midas said so we did.
"We are gonna go out shopping for more food for the lounge room and to buy stuff for tomorrow" I told him.
"Okay, here use this" and with that Midas stood up handing me his golden credit card.
"Okay, thank you" I replied giving him a kiss.
"Okay you love birds, we gotta go" Maya giggled.
"Bye, I love you" Midas said.
"I love you too" I replied not believing that he just said that.

Us girls left and hopped into a boat. I kept thinking about Midas saying he loved me.

"Y/n!" Skye yelled pulling me from my thoughts.
"Sorry what?" I quickly blurted.
"I cant believe he said he loved you!" Skye squealed.
"I know!" I squealed back.
"We're here" Maya groaned.

We all got out and headed to Retail Row. We spent about 3 hours shopping for food before heading back.

We got back with a lot of food. We had henchmen help us bring it to the lounge room. We spent 30 minutes putting it all away. We ran to Midas' office to give his card back. It was past lunch time so we all headed back out and went to Sticks.

*1 hour before dinner*

I went to Midas' office to see him laying his head on his arms on his desk. I walked over to him, stood next to him and started rubbing his back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I started a master plan and nothing seems to be going right" he replied.
"A master plan, about what?" I asked.

He was just silent and I just kept rubbing his back.

"I need a break" he said standing up.

He walked over to a shelf and grabbed a glass and poured himself some whiskey. He sat back down and was about to take a drink until I grabbed the glass and set it on his desk. He looked at me confused.

"Have a break with me, not alcohol" I told him grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room with me.

He smiled as I pulled him to the lounge room. We sat down on the couch as I turned on The 100. We watched one episode and cuddled the whole time. Then dinner was almost ready. We went into the dining area of the lounge room and sat down.

Everyone started coming in. As soon as everyone sat down we all started eating and talking about our days. TNTina already looked a lot better and she acted like nothing had happened. She was her normal self and so was Bomb.

"Midas look, TNTina is already back to normal" I whispered as he nodded.

Everyone finished eating and headed to their rooms for the night. Midas went to his and I went to mine. I started getting ready for bed and when I had finished getting ready I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door to see Skye.

"Hey Skye"
"Hi, we should have a sleepover tonight  with Maya" she suggested.
"Yeah, who's room?" I asked.
"Hmm.....how about yours" Skye suggested.
"Sounds good, let's go get Maya" I replied.

We went to Mayas room and told her that we were having a sleepover in my room if she wanted to join. She did so she grabbed her stuff and we went to my room. When we got to my room we decided to do our nails and put on some face masks. Once we all got our face masks on we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Maya said going to the door.

She opened the door and I saw Midas.

"It's for you y/n" Maya yelled.

Both Skye and I got up and went to the door.

"I was going to ask why you weren't with me tonight, but I now see why" he said smiling trying not to chuckle.
"What's so funny?" I asked forgetting we all had brightly colored face masks on.
"You're girls masks, did you forget" we all looked at each other and us girls started laughing.
"Yep" Skye replied.
"Goodnight, I love you" Midas told me then gave me a kiss.
I kissed him back and said, " goodnight and I love you too."

Us girls closed the door and washed the face masks off. After that we decided just to go to bed because we needed energy for tomorrow.