Chapter 75: Snitches Get Golden Stitches

Midas began walking towards Drift until Drift took the knife and cut my left side. Midas stopped and looked at us as I screamed in pain. Drift just chuckled to himself before holding the knife against my neck again.

"Stop! Just stop, don't hurt her anymore. So what if she killed my ex? It was her job. I can't get mad at her for doing her missions. But there is no reason for you to be doing this to her, she did nothing to you!" Midas screamed at Drift.
"She married you! She was supposed to marry me! During that war she was my girlfriend and we fought together destroying ghost. She loved me, not you" Drift spat.
"Loved Drift, loved" I cried out.
"Shut up!" Drift yelled slapping me.

I kept squirming in his grip trying to get away, but failing. Drift held on tighter to me and pulled the knife away from my neck. He then threw the knife towards Midas, but Midas dodged it.

Midas ran over to us and punched Drift in the face. Drift threw me to the side causing me to hit my head on the counter knocking me out.

Midas' POV
I tackled Drift to the ground and started punching him. He punched my nose causing it to bleed. He threw me off of him and stood up. I then stood up and we started fighting again.

"I know other things your precious y/n did to you!" Drift yelled at me.
"Like what?" I yelled back pushing him.
"Like how she was told by Shadow to go undercover to learn more about you"

I stopped and stood frozen in my spot. Was he telling the truth? Y/n worked at my favorite bookstore, was it to learn about the things I read. To then get close to me and have me fall in love with her. Just so she can learn my weaknesses and have me trust her?

"Poor little goldie frozen in his spot because he was told the truth about his precious y/n" Drift scoffed.
"If that were true that means she would have a doppelganger like the rest of us!" I exclaimed.
"She did, and that's why Marigolds dead!" Drift yelled.
"They look nothing alike!" I stated.
"Marigold dyed her hair black stupid!"
"Why are you telling me all of this anyways?" I asked.
"So you begin to hate her and no longer trust her! She's mine!" Drift furiously explained.
"She isn't yours, in fact she doesn't belong to anyone. She is her own woman, but she is married!"
"I know she's married I'm not dumb! But I do know she is married to the wrong person!"

Drift was lucky I was holding myself back. Otherwise he'd already be dead. Also, how come none of the agents have heard any of this?

"Doesn't matter anyways, I'll just take care of you and take the little slut" Drift chuckled.

That was the last straw. I took a deep breath before tackling Drift to the floor. I repetitively punched him in the face causing his nose to break. He tried to punch me but I dodged him.

He threw me off of him once again, but this time he had blood pouring out of his face. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at it to see a rose gold hand. I looked at y/n and she nodded. I then nodded to her and we looked at Drift.

"What are you gonna do y/n? Turn me to rose gold? So I can be the pwetty wittle pink color" he teasingly said.
"I swear!" Y/n yelled while charging at him.

Y/n's POV
I ran towards Drift and tackled him to the floor. I started punching him until he grabbed me and rolled us over so he was above me. I started kicking and punching until Midas grabbed him and threw him off of me. Midas held his hand out and helped me stand.

I looked over to see Drift picking up his knife. He threw it at us and it sliced the outside of my right arm. I grabbed my arm with my left hand to try to stop the bleeding. Midas lunged at Drift and they started punching each other.

I walked over to them and Midas was thrown to the side. Midas hit the wall with his head and fell to the ground. He held his head with his hand from the pain. I looked over at Drift who was rushing towards me.

Midas looked up, but looked to be in too much pain to get up quick enough. I looked at him and gave him a look telling him I had an idea and he nodded. I looked at Drift and smirked.

"You're right, I should be with you" I stated.

Drift stopped in his steps and looked surprised.

"You're worth more than some dumb gold. You're everything, I shouldn't have ever left you Drift" I added walking towards him.

He held his arms out and we hugged. When we stopped hugging he put his hands on my cheeks and got ready to kiss me. I placed my hands on his cheeks as well. He started to lean down for a kiss when I began turning him to rose gold starting with his face.

Only a couple seconds went by and he was a solid rose gold statue. I looked over at Midas who was now sitting up against the wall. I ran over to him and checked his head. He didn't have any major injuries that I could see. His nose was just bleeding and he probably had a few bruises forming.

"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Just a headache, but are you alright you were cut" he asked lifting my chin to see the cut on my neck.
"Let's go to the medical room" I stated.

I helped Midas stand up and we walked over to the door. When we opened it we saw the Agents in the hallway about to come into the lounge room. They stopped and looked at us with shock.

"What happened?" Skye asked.
"We will explain later" I replied.

Midas and I then headed up to the medical room. When we got in there the nurse cleaned up my wounds and bandaged them up. Midas then told him how he hit his head and it now hurts.

The nurse scanned his head with a machine. He typed on his computer and read everything. He then walked over to Midas and I and told us he had a concussion. He then explained that Midas can't do any vigorous activities and needs to be very careful.

"Let's head back down to the lounge room" I told Midas.

He just nodded and we left the medical room.

"After we get our coffee can we talk?" He asked and I just nodded nervously.

A/n
Might add some music at the top just cause lolz.