Chapter 64: Honeymoon Hike

I woke up to Midas' lovely voice.

"Darling, wake up. It's 8am we need to get ready" he softly spoke to me.
"I'm up" I replied sitting up.
"Here" he handed me my coffee and I realised his hair was wet.
"Thanks, when did you get up?" I asked.
"7:30, I took my shower, made our coffee and then came to wake you up. I knew you were tired so I let you sleep. Besides we normally get up at 8 anyways I just woke up early"
"Oh okay, I need to get ready" I told him as I got up.
"No you don't" Midas took my coffee and pushed me down onto the bed.
"Yes dear, I actually do. I'm not going to be in my pajamas all day" I explained.
"Then let me take them off for you" he said now hovering over me with his hands on either side of my head.
"Someones a little frisky this morning" I chuckled.
"And maybe I am" he raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down.
"You most definitely are" I replied grabbing his tie and pulling him closer.
"Seems like you are as well"
"I never said I wasn't" I pulled him even closer and began kissing him.

Lemon Warning!! (Not that bad just kissing)

I let go of his tie and put my arms around his neck. He was now propping himself up with his elbows instead of his hands since he was a lot closer now. He was practically laying on me, but without his full weight.

We laid there kissing for the longest time. In fact, when we finally parted it was already 9am.

Lemon End!!

Midas looked at the clock as well and groaned at the fact that we had to go. He got up off the bed and reached his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me stand up.

I went downstairs to the bathroom to get ready. Midas followed me and just sat in the bathroom watching me get ready. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put on some exercise clothes.

"You might not want to be wearing a suit" I told him.
"Oh, what are we doing today?" He asked.
"Hiking, if that's alright. I just figured it would be nice to go just the two of us and walk or run together"
"That would be perfect, especially since it'll just be us two" he replied giving me a hug from behind and kissing my cheek.
"Are you going to wear that?" I asked.
"No, I'll go get changed" he responded.
"I'll be here"
"I know" he smiled.

With that Midas went upstairs to go get changed. I finished getting ready for the day and finished as he was walking down the stairs.

"We should probably eat before we go" Midas suggested.
"Yeah we probably should" I agreed.
"Do you want to go and try Inks and have sandwhiches?" Midas asked.
"Sure" I replied.

We left the cabin and locked it up. We headed to Misty Meadows and went into Inks. We each ordered our sandwhiches and some water. We took them outside with us over to a pavilion. We sat down and began eating. I checked my phone to see that it was now 11am.

Once Midas and I finished eating we threw our trash away and began walking alongside the road.

*back at the agency*
Meowscles POV

I began working on some papers for M when I heard his computer go off. It was almost like an alarm like noise. I turned his computer on and checked it. I began reading the notification and it looked like an email.

To: Midas Gold
From: Anonymous

Midas sir,
The device is almost complete. We just need your okay to finish it. We will need a response within the next 24 hours otherwise the contract is off. Thank you sir and we hope to hear from you.

Device? What did he have a device for? Also why is this sent from an anonymous person? I decided to grab my phone and call M.

"Hey M?"
"Yes Meow?"
"You have an email that seems really important"
"What is it about?"
"The device? They are saying that you have to respond with your okay within the next 24 hours otherwise the contract is off"
"Oh, just reply and say, I would like to cancel everything on the device for right now"
"Okay, but M is there something you aren't telling me?"
"I got to go Meow. Honeymoon things"

Then Midas hung up. He was definitely hiding something from me, but why? We have told each other everything for the whole 10 years we have been friends. Maybe he just forgot to tell me or something.

I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in. It was Skye like always.

"Hey babe" I told her.
"Hey, need help with anything?" She asked.
"Nah, I just finished"
"But you just started"
"There wasn't much I could do"
"Oh, then let's go" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the office.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"My room" she winked.

*back to the hike*
Y/n POV

I looked at my phone to see that it was now 3pm. We had walked for 4 hours and we also made it really far.

"We might wanna head back, it's already 3" I told Midas.
"Yeah, we need to head back so we aren't walking in the dark" He agreed.

We turned around and started to head back. There was a lot of scenery, mainly trees. It was all so beautiful and vibrant it just made me happy. Plus the smell of the fresh air along with the smell of the nearby water.

We eventually made it back to the Cabin and it was now 7pm. Midas began making dinner as I took a shower. When I got out and dressed I helped him finish making dinner.

We ended up making chicken alfredo and it was very good. We sat and ate dinner together at the table. We didn't say much since we were both very tired from the long but wonderful walk we just had.

Midas and I began cleaning up from dinner once we had finished. We both headed up to our bedroom and he got dressed into some boxers. I laid down and grabbed a book.

Midas got up onto the bed and crawled towards me. I lowered my book and Midas grabbed it. He set it on the floor next to the bed and hovered over me like he did this morning.

"Time to finish what I started" he smirked.

A/n
Soooooo..... I have insta now and I'm taking requests on edits. You could go follow me lolz. fortnite1midas that's my insta! I just post edits, mainly of Midas of course, but I do take requests!