Chapter 37: Day Off

I woke up to see Diamond walking around. I draped my hand over the edge of my bed. Diamond walked over and I picked her up. I set her down on my chest and started petting her.

A couple minutes went by until I saw Midas' hand start to pet her. I looked over and saw Midas smiling.

"Good morning"
"Good morning love"

I set Diamond down and went to my bathroom with Midas following. Midas hopped into the shower while I grabbed the hamper and brought it into the hallway. I set the hamper right outside of my door for the henchmen to bring to the laundry room. I went back into my bathroom.

I hopped into the shower with Midas and we finished showering. We got out and got ready for the day.

We headed for the lounge room, but no one was in there. Midas made his coffee while I made my tea. We both headed to his office to see everyone standing outside of his office door.

"Is everyone alright?" Midas asked.
"Yes, but we were wondering if we had to stay here today since it's our day off" Skye stated.
"Oh, you don't have to stay here all day, but you need to be able to come back at a anytime" Midad explained.
"Okay, y/n do you wanna come with us to Softdeez?" Maya asked.
"Sure" I replied.
"You're not gonna stay with me?" Midas  whined playfully.
"You can cone along, it's your day off too ya know" I stated.
"True, then I'll come along" Midas said.

Everyone headed to the helicopter and hopped in. Our designated henchmen flew us there and dropped us off. We all went inside and sat down. Midas and I sat across from Meowscles and Skye in one booth. Maya sat across from TNTina and Bomb in another. Brutus sat across from Peely at a separate table. We all got our icecream and ate it while talking to each other.

"Have you guys started talking about you wedding?" Skye asked.
"Yes, we decided on the colors" Midas replied.
"Let me guess...gold?" Meowscles asked.
"Yep, the guys will wear white and gold while the girls wear rose gold" I replied.
"Where are you guys gonna have it?" Skye asked.
"We talked about having it at Holly Hedges" Midas replied.
"Yep, I think it would be really pretty at the hedge arch" I added.
"Nice" Meowscles said.

We finished up our icecream. I thought about who to have as my Maid of Honor.  I think I'll have Skye as my Maid of Honor.

Once everyone had finished we all went to the beach and just walked around. I walked with Midas and we talked about our wedding.

"I think we should have the wedding at Holly" Midas started.
"Me too. Is Meow gonna be your best man?"
"He sure is. Who are you going to have as your Maid of Honor?"
"Skye, then the other girls are going to be my bridesmaids"
"I'm gonna have Peely and Brutus as my grooms men"
"Wait then I'll have one more bridesmaid than you'll have groomsmen" I stated
"True" Midas agreed. "If my friend hadn't died to cancer he could've been the last groomsmen" Midas added looking off in the distance.
"Oh, yeah" I mumbled instantly regretting what I said.
"It's not your fault doll" Midas replied hugging me.

We kept walking on the beach and just chatting. Skye ran over to me with Meowscles running behind.

"Guys we should probably get going" Skye said.

Midas looked at his watch and looked at me.

"It's already 1pm" Midas told us.
"Exactly and I'm hungry so I wanna get back for lunch" Skye added.
"I'll order the helicopter" Midas stated as he tapped on his earpiece.

About 5 minutes later the helicopter landed next to us. Everyone got in and we headed back.

Once we got back everyone headed to the lounge room. We all made ourselves lunch and sat on the couches. Skye turned on a movie and we all watched. I snuggled with Midas as we watched the movie.

Once the movie had finished Midas and I went out to the balcony. We started talking about our wedding again.

"Who would be my last groomsmen?" Midas asked.
"Ummm, maybe......deadpool?"
"He's on vacation he isn't gonna be back for another year"
"He might come back if we tell him he can be a groomsmen"
"Maybe, so we know where we are going to have the wedding"
"Yep" I responded.
"We know who's going to be what"
"Yep"
"And we know the colors"
"Yes"
"Let's go to my desk in my room and talk about more" Midas said as he stood up and grabbed my hand.

We walked to his room and I pulled a chair up next to his. We started looking on his computer at different ideas for weddings.

I went to my room and grabbed my laptop. I came back and sat next to Midas. I started looking at Bridemaid dresses. Midas looked at different Tuxedos for his groomsmen.

I found the dresses I wanted for the bridesmaids to wear. Midas found the Tuxedos he wanted the groomsmen to wear. He changed the colors for the guys to be black, white, and gold.

 He changed the colors for the guys to be black, white, and gold

We kept looking at different decorations and started to think about a date

We kept looking at different decorations and started to think about a date. We wrote everything down and decided we did enough after about 2 hours.

We headed to the lounge room to only see Meowscles and Skye. They were cuddling on the couch and talking.

"Hey Skye can I talk to you?" I asked.
"And Meow can I speak to you?" Midas asked.
"Sure" they both said walking to us.

"Skye would you like to be my Maid of Honor?" I asked.
"OH MY GOD YES!" Skye squealed.

We hugged each other and she started jumping around from excitement. I looked over ti see Meowscles and Midas doing the hand shake hug things guys do.

Skye and Meowscles went back to the couch and started talking about how they got to be what they were gonna be in our wedding.