Chapter 43: What Are They Planning?

Y/n's POV
"Meow said you needed me"
"I sure do. I wanted to talk to you about who you wanted to come to the wedding out of your family and friends"
"Oh, well none of my family, but I would like it if Calamity came"
"Why not any of your family?" He asked.
"Well...because...my family,when I was younger, abandoned me until I was older and became an adult. They found out that I had my own job at the bookstore and had my own house and they wanted to use me for things they wanted"
"Oh that's terrible, well then they don't have to come. We can mail an invitation to Calamity then"
"Okay, is there anyone else you want to have come?" I asked.
"No" he replied.
"Alright"
"It's almost time for dinner, let's send the invitation and head to the lounge room" he suggested as I nodded.

We walked out of the room to his office and he grabbed an invitation. He put it into an envelope and handed it to me. I grabbed a pen and wrote her address on it. I handed it back to him and he grabbed my hand. We walked to a henchmen and he handed the envelope to the henchmen.

"Have this sent off through the mail" Midas ordered.
"Yes sir" he nodded.
"Thank you" I said.
"Your welcome" he told me.

Midas and I started walking to the lounge room.

"Darling, you're so sweet, how?" He asked.
"Oh, umm well I don't know I'm just me"
"So you're perfect?"
"Not exactly" he stopped walking and looked at me almost offended.
"What?"
"I'm not perfect Midas" I giggled.
"Explain to me how you are not perfect"
"First off my family doesn't even like me so I have to be doing something wrong"
"Y/n you're right you aren't perfect. You are better than perfect" he said now squatting down to eye level.
"You're too much sometimes Midas" I smiled.

He smiled and kissed me. He stood up and we walked to the lounge room and sat at the dining table.

I looked up at Midas who nodded his head while looking at Skye. I looked at Skye to see her looking at TNTina who also nodded. Then TNTina looked at Maya and nodded causing Maya to nod. I was extremely confused as to what was happening. I looked at Maya who glanced up at me and I just quickly looked back down to my plate.

I tried to avoid eye contact so they wouldn't know that I saw them. What were they nodding about? I guess I could ask one of them after dinner.

Dinner finished and everyone started getting up. Midas and the girls left before anyone else did. I was a little worried as to what they were doing. Did they have some kind of plan?

I decided to go to my room. I didn't see any of the girls or Midas anywhere. Halfway to my room I decided to look for them. I walked around the Agency and didn't see any of them.

I walked outside through the back of the Agency to the helipad. Midas' helicopter was gone. I walked back to the lounge room to see Meow and Brutus sitting on the couch talking.

I walked over to them and sat across from them.

"Do you guys know where Midas went?" I asked them.
"Nope" Brutus replied.
"I thought he was with you" Meow said. "Wait, where's Skye?" Meow asked.
"I saw Midas and the girls leave right after dinner, but I'm not sure where they went. Also, Midas' helicopter isn't on the helipad" I told them.
Brutus raised an eyebrow in confusion and said, "hmmm, sounds kinda suspicious if ya ask me"
"They're probably planning something for y/n" Meow mentioned.
"Probably" Brutus agreed.
"Could be, alright I'm gonna go. If you guys need me I'll be in my room" I told them as they smiled and nodded.

On my way to my room I saw Bomb.

"Hey have you seen T?" She asked me.
"Her, Skye, Maya, and Midas left right after dinner. I don't know where they went though" I told her.
"Oh" she said.

I walked to my room and went to my bathroom. I decided to take a shower and wait for Midas.

Once I finished my shower I put on normal clothes instead of my pajamas. I sat on my bed with my laptop and started looking at wedding dresses.

I found a few that caught my eye and saved them. I needed to go wedding dress shopping with the girls. Then, I could try them on and get their opinions. Maybe I could do that tomorrow, if they aren't busy that is.

About 3 hours had passed and it was now 9:00pm and they still hadn't come back. I was a little worried because they didn't tell anyone about what they were doing.

It was now 11pm and they still weren't back. I was getting tired of waiting and decided to call Midas.

Ring......ring.....ring.....
No answer.

Strange, he almost always answers his phone. I just decided on going to bed and talking to him in the morning.

I walked into my closet and changed into my pajamas. I went into the lounge room and got myself some icecream. I stood alone by the window and watched the stars while eating my icecream.

Once I finished I went back to my room and brushed my teeth. I laid down on my bed and thought about what I would ask Midas tomorrow. Where were you last night? What were you doing with the girls yesterday? Are you planning something with the girls? I eventually drifted off to sleep after millions of questions had floated through my mind.

A/n
What are they planning? 👀