Chapter 92: No Regrets

SMUT WARNING!!

"Darling you shouldn't have said that" he smirked.
"Oh and why not?" I asked.
"You just might regret it" he said in a low seductive voice as he slowly crawled overtop of me.
"Maybe I won't regret it" I whispered.

He leaned down to my ear and lightly tugged on my earlobe with his teeth. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Darling, I'll make you regret it" he whispered into my ear.

His voice sent a tingling sensation down my neck, through my spine, and down to my womanhood. He started to kiss my neck and leave love bites everywhere. I ran my fingers throw his hair and lightly tugged on it causing him to groan down my neck. Sending another wave of tingles through my body. I bit my lip and tried to keep myself calm and contained even though I was struggling.

"Come on darling, I know you can't keep it all in forever" he growled into my ear.

I bit my lip harder and squeezed my thighs together. I could feel Midas chuckle at my actions. He lifted his head up and looked at my face.

"Doll, you're blushing, your breathing has changed, you're biting your lip and you have your thighs squeezed together. I can tell you're trying to keep it together but I know I'm succeeding, just let it out" he chuckled.

I quickly shook my head no. He just looked down and shook his head. He looked up at my face before he smirked. He had an idea and I knew he was going to go along with it. He started to slide his hand down my right side. His fingers slid down my side last my waist and stopped at my hips.

"I love these sweatpants darling" he leaned down to my ear, "but you won't be needing these anymore" he whispered before swiftly pulling them off.

I was left in only my underwear and t-shirt.

"Then you don't need your shirt either" I replied as I started to unbutton his shirt.
"And you won't be needing yours" he smirked as he pulled mine off.

We were both on the bed with me in only my underwear and Midas with his boxers and pants. I brushed my fingers down his chest and to the waistline of his pants. I slid my fingers into his waistline before pulling them down and tossing them to the side. Now we were both left in our underwear.

"Darling, I hope you're ready to regret what you've said" he smirked evilly.
"I said, certified freak seven days a week. Wet ass pussy, make that pull out game week" I seductively said before biting my lip while smirking.
"You don't learn do you" he chuckled.
"Only when it's needed" I replied as I grabbed his bulge causing him to jolt.
"Y/n, don't do that you kn-"
"You're talking too much"
"Y/n"
"I want you to park that Big Mac truck, right in this little garage" I stated.
"Then let me park it darling" he replied as he swiftly pulled my underwear off.

I was shocked at his response, but I liked the way he responded. Only thing is that he probably doesn't know I'm saying lyrics of a new song. I'll let him know it's a song. I started smirking which left him with a confused expression.

"Let me do something real quick" I said as I grabbed my phone.

I started playing WAP by Cardi B.
(At the top so you can start it now)

"I said certified freak seven days a week, wet ass pussy make that pullout gang weak" I winked.
"You've been quoting a song this whole time?" Midas chuckled.
"Sure have" I smiled.
"I love you" he said before kissing me.
"I love you too" I said as I kissed him back.

We started making out as I slid his boxers off and tossed them to the side. He slowly lined himself up with me and thrusted into me. I broke the kiss with a loud moan. I gripped the sheets and bit my lip as he thrusted in and out of me. I tried to mute my moans but it was difficult.

"Darling" he groaned.
"Yes" I moaned out.
"My sheets"
"What?"
"You're turning them to Rose gold" he chuckled.

I quickly let go of his sheets and looked at them. I looked back at him to say sorry, but before I could speak he slammed into me.

"Midasssss~" I screamed.
"Darling~" he groaned.
"I'm sorry about your sheets" I apologized.
"It's okay, I don't mind. I think it's cute that I can make you lose control" he whispered into my ear.

Just then I orgasmed, but he kept going strong. He leaned over me and continued to thrust in and out of me. I gripped the sheets again and tried my best not to turn them to Rose Gold. He slammed into me again and I lost control again finishing the sheets so they were fully rose gold now. He came as he pulled out causing him to halfway cum inside of me. He fell next to me and just laid there with me.

"The bed is cold now with rose gold sheets" he chuckled.
"Sorry" I panted out.
"It's okay, I love making you lose control like that. Especially since I know nobody has or can make you lose control like I can darling"
"But I still don't regret quoting WAP" I giggled.
"Of course you don't"
"But I did make that pull out gang weak" I smirked.
"We aren't going to talk about that" he blushed.
"You just couldn't handle this wet ass pussy" I said as I sat up.

He just started to blush a deeper red as I crawled over top of him. I missed him before laying next to him again.

"I'm too tired to change the sheets" I sighed.
"Me too" he lightly chuckled.
"We can always go to my room for tonight and change them tomorrow" I suggested.
"Good idea" he agreed.
I went to stand up when Midas stood up and grabbed a robe. He handed it to me and I put it on. He went into his closet and grabbed another for himself. We then walked together and left his room to go to mine.

When we got to my room I hopped into my bed and he hopped in after me. We snuggled up to one another and slowly fell asleep.

A/N
Am I late on updating again, yes. I am very sorry about that as well and I hope you all understand. School is very time consuming and it's hard to find motivation to write after doing a lot of schoolwork. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Whalez