Chapter 12: Oh...no...

Y/n POV

I woke up laying next to Midas.
"Good morning, how did you sleep?"Midas asked looking concerned.
"I'm fine, why am I in here?" I asked.
"You walked in here in the middle of the night, sleep walking. I didn't bother you and you just came over and laid on the floor next to the bed. I wasn't gonna let you sleep on the floor so I picked you up and tucked you in next to me."
I started blushing from embarrassment.
"Don't be embarrassed, at least you weren't singing to where everyone could hear you."
"You are really good at singing though"
"You're just saying the to be nice."
"Everyone agrees with me, Midas. You can even ask them" I giggled.
He just looked at me a smirked. He got up to go get ready for the day and I got up and went to my room and got ready for the day. Once I had finished getting ready I went to tunnelling room. Luckily my leg where I was shot wasn't too bad so I didn't limp that much, but I still did a little bit. When I entered the lounge room I got ingredients to make pancakes and made blueberry scones for everyone since I was the first one in the lounge room. I put them into the oven as Midas walked in.
"What are you baking?" He asked looking into the oven.
"Blueberry scones" I replied putting the oven kits on the counter and cleaning the little bit of mess I made with sugar.
I felt him walk up behind me and give me a hug, "I didn't know you could bake."
"It's not that difficult," I told him turning around to give him a kiss.

As everyone was coming into the lounge room I told them I was making blueberry scones for everyone so they all just went and sat at the couch and started talking. I couldn't hear what they were saying because I was in the kitchen portion of the room. The timer went off and I pulled the scones out and set them out for everyone to come and get one. Everyone got one and I realised there were still two left. I looked around and saw Meowscles and Skye not in the room. I looked at Maya and TNTina and we all smirked at each other. We finished eating and the three of us went to Skyes room and opened the door to see her not in their. We went to Meowscles door and knocked to no response. We opened the door and saw Skye huddled up to Meowscles in Meowscles bed. They were both fully under the blankets but we knew they weren't wearing anything since their clothes were on the floor. We left the room and giggled to ourselves.

"I'm gonna go to the training room just to practice you guys wanna come along?" Maya asked.
"Sure!" TNTina said.
"I would but I'm not allowed to do anything like that until my leg is healed from the stupid shot."
"Does it hurt still?" Maya asked.
"Only the tiniest bit, why?"
"Nobody else would know, I've gone and practiced stuff when the nurse said not to and I'm fine." Maya explained.
"Ok, I'm in"

We headed to the training room and practiced lots of stuff for about 3 hours. I mainly practiced Parkour and aiming. TNTina practiced mostly on speed and Maya just equally practiced on everything. At the end we were all out of breath and pretty sweaty. We started walking to our rooms when we were stopped.
"You girls alright?" Midas asked.
Crap!
"Yeah we're fine" TNTina replied pushing me along so he wouldn't get mad.
He walked around us and stopped in front of us.
"You're not supposed to do a lot on your leg y/n" Midas explained.
"She's fine" Maya replied.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I assured him as he sighed.
We walked around him and headed to our rooms to take showers. Once we finished showering TNTina and Maya went to the lounge room and I went to Midas' office. The closer I got the more I could hear him, he was talking to Meowscles.
"Meowscles I'm not sure how much I can help. I just got lucky and y/n was perfect. If that's how you feel about Skye and that she is perfect then just tell her. Ask her on a date." Midas explained.
"Okay" Meowscles answered.
I knocked on the door.
"Come in" Midas said.
I walked in and saw Meowscles. Meowscles started heading out but no stopped him.
"Skye likes you a lot. Don't beat yourself up thinking she doesn't because she does." I told him and he just smiled. I turned and faced Midas.
"You heard everything didn't you." Midas asked.
"Yeah" I answered. "Tomorrow is Sunday, the day we are all off. I was wondering if we could all go to risky and maybe see a movie or something and just spend the day with all the agents together and have fun."
"We could." Midas agreed as he pushed a button under his desk.
My earpiece went off and said to report to the meeting room. Midas and I headed there together as saw everyone else walking in. We all sat in our usual spots even though we were aloud to sit wherever we wanted.
"This meeting isn't about a mission it's about tomorrow and everyone being off" Midas started "Y/n had a good idea that we all hang out tomorrow, of course thinks completely optional but I was thinking we could go to Flopper Pond and go fishing, hang out at Sweaty Sands, and then go to Risky Reels and watch a few movies." Midas explained.
Everyone smiled and nodded their heads.
"Dismissed, besides you y/n" Midas said.
Once everyone left Midas stood up from his chair and reached his hand towards me. I grabbed his hand and stood up.
"I'm worried about you" Midas explained.
"Why? I'm fine" I asked.
"Y/n you're acting like getting shot in the leg and needing to heal isn't a big deal."
"I know it's a big deal but it's nothing more than a small wound now." I replied.
"I'm still worried."
"Don't be" I told him as I gave him a kiss and hugged him.
I started walking towards the door when my earpiece dinged. I looked at Midas and he looked at me we ran out of the room to see TNTina looking at us as if she just witnessed tragedy.