Chapter 65: Honeymoon Cut Short

"Time to finish what I started" Midas smirked.

Smut warning!!

He started kissing my neck searching for my sweet spot. Which he ended up finding very quickly. I let out a small moan which made him smile. He started leaving his marks on my neck.

I rolled us over so I was now ontop. I slowly slid my shirt off and threw it to the side. I hovered over him for a second before leaving my marks on his neck. When I got to a certain spot he let out a grunt.

I then smiled and began kissing down to his pecks and then his abs. I stopped above his waistline of his boxers. I slid my fingers into the waistline and pulled them down very slowly.

His member sprung out and I smiled. I grabbed it and started moving my hand up and down. This caused Midas to shift the way he was laying.

I then began licking the tip and then sucking it. He began grunting every now and then until I deep throated him. I took his member out of my mouth and crawled back ontop of him.

He slid his hands over my waist and grabbed the sides of my panties. He slowly slid them off as we kissed. As we were kissing he lined himself up and sli¹d into me.

I began riding him and kissing him at the same time. We eventually rolled over so he was now ontop of me. He sat up and just began thrusting into me faster and faster.

I let out loud moans while he let his quiet ones out. We knew we were loud but we didn't care. It wasn't like the Agency, no one was here to hear us.

He started getting sloppier as I got tighter. He sped up and went faster than he ever has until I felt him fill me up. He slowed down to a stop and pulled out.

We were both sweaty and panting. He looked so cute with his hair sticking to his forehead.

Smut End!!

He laid down next to me and we both fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up next to Midas sleeping soundly. He was also really warm so I just snuggled up to him. It wasn't too much longer before he woke up.

"Good morning darling"
"Good morning" I replied.

I sat up and the blanket fell off of me. I shivered from the sudden chill of the air.

"Are you cold?" Midas asked.
"Just got the chills" I replied.

I stood up and stretched and realised I wasn't wearing anything. I then remembered the night we just had. I looked at Midas who was now sitting up and getting out of bed. He also had nothing on.

We each grabbed some clothes for the day and headed to the bathroom. We took a shower together and got ready for the day. Once we were all ready we went upstairs to the kitchen.

"Can you make my coffee?" Midas asked.
"Yeah, but why?" I chuckled.
"Because it's better when you make it" he replied.
"How? I make it the same way you do"
"I'm not sure"

I shook my head and made our coffees. I handed him his mug. He took a sip and immediately smiled. We sat together at the dining table and drank our coffees nice and slowly.

When we both finished we brought our mugs to the sink and washed them. We set them in the dish drainer to dry and went to our room.

Our phones started ringing and we answered them. Midas went downstairs so we could hear our calls instead of each other.

"Hello?"
"Hey it's Skye, you guys need to come back asap....shadow, the shadow versions of everyone besides Midas are standing outside with weapons. They are claiming that they have bombs placed around the Agency"
"Wait, what!?"
"I know it's a lot right now, but we really need you guys as soon as you guys can get here"
"Okay, send a henchmen with a helicopter to come get us"
"Will do"

I hung up the call and began to frantically look for my earpiece. I finally found it in put it back into my ear. I began looking for Midas' and finally found it. I went downstairs into the kitchen and handed it to him. He put it into his ear and we went outside.

The helicopter landed nearby and we ran over to it and hopped in. The henchmen handed us our guns. Midas loaded his drum gun while I loaded my tactical shotgun.

It was a 5 minute flight from Misty Meadows to the Agency. Therefore we didn't have to wait too long before we were landing.

When we finally got there we ran inside through the back and we saw the line of Shadow. They were standing side by side outside with their guns aiming at everyone.

I ran over to Skye and Midas followed. We lifted our guns up and aimed at them. Midas tapped his earpiece and a message played over everyone's earpieces, including the henchmen.

On the count of three I want everyone to fire at their doppelgangers. Aim for the right shoulder. Henchmen you throw a mixture of grenades and smoke bombs.
1...2...3...

With that we all fired at our doppelgangers causing them to drop their weapons the henchmen then threw smoke bombs and grenades. We heard the explosions and saw the gas rise.

We ran into the gas and tackled our doppelgangers. We cuffed them all up and drug them inside of the Agency. We lined them up against a wall as henchmen held their pistols aiming at them for extra precaution.

"Doesn't look like your plan worked, now did it?" Midas smirked evilly.

He looked so hot when he did that.

Skye walked over to me and we high fived each other.

"Take them to the Shark and have extra guards on their floor" Midas ordered.

The henchmen brought our doppelgangers outside. I walked up to Midas and gave him a hug.

"Good job" I told him.
"For what?" He asked.
"For your genius plan"
"It was nothing doll" he shrugged.
"For it being nothing, it worked very well" I repied.
"Y/n!" Maya yelled.
"Yeah?" I turned around.
"I know you guys were on you're honeymoon, but I'm really glad you're back!" She said tackling me in a hug.
"Me too!" Skye said hugging us.

Then Tina and Bomb came over and we all hugged for a while.

"Boss, I don't know how you do it" Meow told Midas.
"Do what?"
"All the work every single day"
"Oh, you didn't have to do my work for me"
"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to help"
"Thanks" Midas replied scratching Meow behind the ear.

I walked over and began scratching Meows head. Then the girls came over and we were all petting Meow. He eventually started purring.