Chapter 99: What's the point in living?

TW: abusing of alcohol, smoking, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, and blood.

A/N
The song just fits listen to it whenever you feel like it :)

Midas' POV

I woke up to see y/n in my arms, she was peacefully sleeping. She looked completely healthy just like nothing had happened. I hugged her tight smelling her rose scent. She was so beautiful, even though she didn't see it, everyone else did or at least I did. She was so perfect, inside and out, she was my heather. I had to get up though and she was on my chest. I slid her off of me and laid her next to me on the bed. I got up and walked into my closet, grabbed a clean suit, walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I quickly finished and got dressed, when I walked into my room y/n was still fast asleep.

I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting at my desk in my room and beginning to work. I looked over and noticed that the rose gold statue of y/n was still standing. I then looked over at my bed to see her sleeping peacefully. How was she there but then also a statue? I decided to just start working and not let it distract me. As I began working y/n woke up and walked over to my desk. She sat down in the chair on the opposite side of my desk from me. I kept working as she sat there admiring me.

A few minutes had passed before she stood up and walked behind me. She began massaging my shoulders and it was very relaxing.

"You're very tense babe, loosen up" She calmly stated.

"Yeah, paperwork just continues to pile up no matter how much I work"

"Here, let me help" she said as she started to massage my upper back and shoulders.

I sighed as y/n leaned down and kissed my cheek, I just smiled and kissed her. She crawled into my lap and I just looked up at her. She smiled before kissing me, I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close. We made out for a few minutes before I felt her pull away. She got off of my lap and walked into my closet to get changed. I went back to working and reading papers.

20 minutes has passed and y/n still has not come out of the closet. I got up, walked over to the closet and opened the door. Y/n wasn't anywhere to be seen and I began to panic. I left the closet and walked into the bathroom to see if she were there, she wasn't. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started calling y/n's phone. I heard ringing coming from my desk drawer, it was her phone. That's where I put it after she had passed away.

I sat up in my bed and realized it was just a dream. I looked over and saw y/n's statue by the wall where we had placed it. I sighed and started tearing up, eventually I was just crying, which then turned into sobs. I got up and walked over to my desk, shoved everything onto the floor and ripped my drawer open. I grabbed my pistol and quickly loaded it before falling onto my knees. I couldn't see anything through my tears and I could hardly breath with how hard I was crying. I slowly raised the gun to my head and started smiling as I cried.

Just pull the trigger and it's all over. You'll be with y/n again if you do this. Just do it, quite being a little bitch. Pull the damn trigger.

I heard my bedroom door swing open. I felt the gun get ripped out of my hands and tossed to the side. I had arms wrapped around me and I just cried into the person's chest as they held me. I eventually calmed down a bit and looked up to see who it was, Tina. I hugged her back and she just held me tightly. I hate having her see me this way, I'm weak, pathetic, nothing to be a boss. I should just give the Agency to Meow. Maybe I can come back and be the leader once I have gotten over y/n's death.

"T-Tina I'm so sorry"

"Midas, don't worry about it. You'll be okay, I understand it's hard right now but you can't go ending your own life" she stated in a comforting way.

"I know, I'm making mistakes but I can't live on without her Tina, she was my other half. Without her I practically have nothing."

"Midas, you still have us who care very much about you. You have this whole agency ad ghost as well. You're even the wealthiest man on the island" she stated.

"I know but I don't have y/n and she means much more than Ghost and the Agency"

"What about us Agents?"

"I love you guys but everyone's different when y/n is gone. Remember when she temporarily left everyone was quiet and the entire Agency was just different"

"Yeah I know but everyone will have to get over her death. She meant a lot to everyone, her death is affecting everyone, just not a badly as it is affecting you." She calmly said as she started rubbing my back.

I sighed and we sat there hugging while she rubbed my back. Once I had fully calmed down she let go of me and stood up. I stood up with her and we walked out of my room together. We walked into the lounge room and I saw the rest of the agents quietly sitting on the couches. The tv was off and there was just complete silence. I looked over at Skye to see her fidgeting with Ollie's wings, Meow was scratching his pants, Brutus was cleaning his sunglasses, Peely was picking at his nails, then Maya was bouncing her leg. I walked over to the Agents and sat next to Tina who sat next to Bomb. Bomb and Tek were on their phones. We all sat there in silence for about 10 minutes before Meow cleared his throat and sat up.

"Okay guys, so I know y/n's death is affecting everyone but there isn't anything we can do to bring her back. We can't keep laying around sad like this, we have to get back to work" Meow stated as he stood up and walked out.

"He's right" Brutus agreed as he got up and left as well.

Peely then got up along with Tek and Bomb. Maya then grabbed her gun and left and so did Skye and Tina. I was left alone in the lounge room, but I got up and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and the whiskey, then poured myself a full glass. I downed it in no time then poured another, and another. I grabbed the cigarettes and lit one before sitting on the floor and leaning against counter.

I finished my 5th or 6th glass; I couldn't remember which it was. I dropped the glass and it shattered next to my leg. A few shards had cut my leg and it started to bleed. I grabbed a larger piece of broken glass and used it to cut my leg more. I cut it deeply once before cutting it a few more times but not as deeply. I dropped the glass and puffed on my cigarette. I looked at my leg and saw blood quickly pooling around me. I laughed and put the cigarette out before setting the remains into the puddle of blood forming. I reach up and grabbed the whiskey bottle. I started drinking straight from the bottle. Everything began to get blurry and I was very dizzy. I laughed a bit before seeing nothing but black.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was supposed to be up a lot sooner! My laptop had died and then I plugged it in without realizing it wasn't plugged into the outlet. So that's all my fault.....anyways hope you enjoy this chapter. <3

~Whalez