Chapter 9: Surprise!

Midas had his arm wrapped around my waist and brought me to my room and he left and went to his own room. I went and took a shower, then got into my pajamas and laid down. I turned the TV on and started watching The 100. I eventually started falling asleep until I heard beautiful singing. I got up and grabbed my crutches and headed to the hallway I saw everyone looking around. It sounded like Midas. I headed to his room door and saw him standing in the middle of his room, with his eyes closed. He was sleep walking and sleep singing.
"Midas?"
Nothing, besides him singing.
"Her lips, her lips I could kiss them all day if she let me her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy she's so beautiful and I tell her everyday..."
(Video at top)
He walked over to his bed and sat down. He slowly stopped singing and laid down. I turned around to see everyone in the hallway behind me walking to the room.
"Aww that's so sweet he's singing about you!" Skye said poking me repetitively in the stomach.
"Who?!?" Midas almost yelled.
"You!" TNTina answered making Midas go beet red.
I have never seen him this red from blushing.
"Don't worry it's wasn't that bad" Maya exclaimed.
Everyone walked back to their rooms while I stayed in Midas' room.
"That was really good"
"Th-thanks" Midas replied avoiding eye contact.
I placed my hand on his cheek furthest from me and made him look at me.
"I'm serious it was, but what were you dreaming about that made you sing so well?" I asked.
"I- well... I was dreaming about us in the future. We were gonna go to a party and you asked me how you looked and I told you that you looked perfect just the way you are" He answered blushing.
"Well you were singing it in reality, but that's so sweet!"  I stated as I hugged him. "I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight" I added standing up and going to my room.

*the next morning* (Skyes birthday)

I woke up early with the other agents at 4:30am to decorate the lounge room for Skyes birthday party. Meowscles brought Midas and I off to the side and showed us a silver necklace that he had bought Skye. It was a silver Ollie charm on a silver chain.
"Sorry to bother you guys but they didn't make this in any other color I was wondering if you guys could change it for me..." Meowscles asked.
"Yeah" I replied and Midas just nodded.
"Here" Meowscles said handing Midas the chain and me the Ollie charm.
We changed them and handed them back to him. "Thank you guys so much he said putting it back into the box.
We went back to setting everything up. There were pink, yellow and blue streamers, balloons, and her presents were wrapped in Ollie wrapping paper.

At around 6 Skye finally walked in and turned on the light.
"Surprise!" Everyone yelled.
"Aww you guys!!" Skye replied hugging us "This is great!"
"Happy birthday" Meowscles told Skye handing her the box.
Skye opened the box and saw the necklace. She had tears forming in her eyes as she looked up at Meowscles.
"Aww it's perfect!" She started hugging him and he started purring. "Let me guess you asked Midas and y/n for help with the chains and charm." Skye added.
"Yeah..." Meowscles replied scratching the back of his head.
"Come open your other gifts" TNTina told Skye pointing at the pile of gifts making Skyes eyes light up.
Skye went over and started opening the gifts she got an Ollie plushie, clothes, and the new shoes she wanted.
"You guys are the best!" Skye exclaimed wiping away a tear of joy. "...but I am starving"
"About that, wanna go out for breakfast with me?" Meowscles asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.
"That would be great!!" Skye responded walking out with Meowscles.
Everyone got breakfast and Midas went to his office while everyone stayed in the lounge room until they had something to do just like everyday.
Meowscles and Skye hung out all day.

Later that night we had Skyes favorite food and had strawberry cake for dessert. We all sang happy birthday. Everyone helped clean up the decorations besides Midas. Not sure where he went, but I figured he was working, he never seems to stop. Once everyone finished cleaning we all headed to our rooms for the night. When I got to my room I saw rose petals on the floor. I decided I would follow them and pick them up as I followed them, they led to Midas' office. I opened the door and saw them lead to a folded note on his desk. Next to the note was a heart shaped box of chocolates surrounded by roses. I grabbed the note and read it...

Dear y/n,

Remember the first place we met? I'm there waiting for you, darling.

                                                                                 -Midas

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter. Lmk what you guys think about this story so far!! Bye!!