Chapter 81: Punishment or Apology?

They were probably right, I was about to get it...

Midas held me and carried me to his office, not his room. I was a little confused until I saw him walk over to his desk and open his drawer. He pulled out a file and set it onto his desk. It said Shadow with Shadows logo on it.

He closed the drawer, picked up the file and handed it to me. He looked up at me and sat down in his chair. I sat down across from him instead of my chair. I opened the file and began reading. The first few pages was a list of all the names of people who worked for Shadow, plus a picture next to each name.

I kept flipping through the papers until I found one that said training. I looked up at him and he nodded. I read everything and it had most of the things we were trained and how we were trained. I grabbed a pen off of his desk and changed a few things that were incorrect or added whatever was missing.

I handed the file back and he read it. His expression changed from curious to concerned. He looked up at me and was about to say something but decided against it. He looked back at the files and finished reading the changes I had made.

When he finished he 5out the file down on his desk and looked up at me.

"You put here" he pointed at my writing, "that they punished you in different ways depending on what you messed up"
"Yes"
"What do you mean by that?" He asked.
"Some days they were physically abusive others they were verbally and sometimes even sexually abusive"
"THEY WHAT!" He shockingly blurted.
"Yeah..." I stated.
"What exactly would they do?" He asked.
"Well on the physically abusive days they would hit us with things if we messed up. The verbally abusive days they'd just yell at us and says how useless we were. Then on the sexually abusive days they'd touch us in ways..." I trailed off not wanting to remember any of it.
"Oh...I'm sorry love I just thought you would be the one to know if these were right. Especially since you kicked my ass today" he chuckled on the last part.

I chuckled, he was right I did do really good today. He put the file away back in its drawer. He got up and walked around his desk. He held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and he helped me stand up.

He quickly swept me off of my feet and carried me out of his office. He brought me to his room. When we got in his room he set me down on his bed.

"I'm sorry if I upset you when I asked about Shadow" he said.
"It's okay"
"No, it's not. But, I can make up for it" he smirked and hovered overtop of me.
"Works for me" I replied grabbing his tie and pulling him closer.

Smut Warning!
A/n I wrote the smut while listening to this. Listen to it while reading if you want, it adds to it....trust me!

We began kissing as I kept holding onto his tie. When he pulled away I flipped us over so I was ontop of him now. He smiled and tried to flip us back over, but I stopped him. He looked at me surprised and I just smirked. I shook my head no and raised an eyebrow.

My fingers trailed from his shoulders down his chest and to his stomach. I started unbuttoning his vest and then his shirt. I slowly opened his shirt and helped him take it off. I threw both his vest and shirt to the side.

We began kissing again until I went down to kissing his neck. I left lovebites down his neck. Yet, they weren't hiding in his tattoos since I made them rose gold. I started kissing down his chest and abs. I made it to the waist band of his pants. I took his belt off of him and crawled up to his hands. I grabbed them and tied them together using the belt. I set his hands down on the bed above his head.

"Darling, isn't this a bit much?" Midas chuckled.
"Shhh...." I put my index finger over his mouth as I leaned down to his ear. "I'm in charge now, darling" I whispered into his ear.

I sat back up and he was shocked and blushing. I lightly chuckled to myself. I slowly and teasingly took my shirt off. I looked at Midas who was biting his bottom lip. I hovered over him again and began kissing him.

I reached my right arm behind me and unclasped my bra. I took my bra off and threw it to the side as we kept kissing. I pulled away and went down to Midas' waistline of his pants. I slowly slid his pants off.

I stood up off of the bed and took my leggings off. I tossed them to the side along with his pants. I slowly crawled back ontop of Midas. Both of us only wearing underwear. I rubbed against his clothed member as I crawled over him and he groaned.

I smiled at him and kept rubbing over him. He kept groaning and leaned his head back. I kissed his clothed member and he let out a gasp. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them off.

I dropped them onto the floor. I slid off the bed and Midas moved so his knees were now barely off the bed. I licked the tip of his member and he grunted at the pleasure. I began sucking on him and he became a groaning mess.

As I sucked him I slid my panties off and dropped them onto the floor. I pulled his member out of my mouth with a small pop. I crawled overtop of him once again. I lined myself up with him and began riding him.

I let out a loud moan as he slowly entered me. As I rode him, he moved his hips up and down. I started to go faster and he did as well. He started to raise his arms up to touch my chest. But I grabbed his wrists.

I pined them above his head again. As I did this Midas started kissing my neck. I leaned my head to the side. I felt tightness in my abdomen and knew I was close.

I let out another loud moan and came around his member. He moaned as well and started to get sloppier. I kept riding him so he could finish.

"Y/n, I-!" He started but was interrupted by him cuming inside of me.

I was still riding him, but slowly came to a stop. I got up off of him causing him to fall out of me. I grabbed his member and began sucking on it again. As I did this I could feel his hand in my hair. I looked up to see he had gotten out of his makeshift handcuffs.

I quit sucking on him and stood up. He grabbed me and pinned me down onto the bed. He was now above me to where I couldn't move.

"I'm not done with you" he leaned down to my ear and whispered, "darling."

A/n
He's not done hehe! What did you guys think was that good I feel like I did pretty bad writing that smut...