Chapter 17: Riot

Us girls left the Agency and decided to start looking for a man at Misty Meadows. The girls went fishing for a while when they saw a guy sitting at the pavilion.

(Pic at top)
"He's cute" TNTina giggled pointing towards him.
"Go say hi" Skye said pushing her his direction.

TNTina went up there and started talking. She was pushing a lot and giggling.

"It looks like it's going well" I told Maya and Skye as they nodded.

We kept fishing when we heard footsteps getting closer. We turned to see TNTina holding his hand and walking down to us.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Riot. Riot these are my best friends y/n, Skye, and Maya" she said pointing to who she was introducing.
"Nice to me you" I replied holding my hand out.
"Sup" he said as he just nodded his head.

I just put my hand back down to my side.

"We will let you guys hang out, we are gonna head back" Maya said winking at them.

Maya, Skye, and I left and went back to the Agency. TNTina and Riot stayed at Misty and hung out for a while.

Once we got back to the Agency we saw Midas and he walked over to us.

"Where is TNTina?" Midas asked.
"She is with her new man, Riot" Skye answered giggling.

Midas just slowly nodded his head and walked to his office. Us girls went to the lounge room and started making lunch for everyone. We made Pizza and once we were finished we set the pizza on a tray and cut enough pieces for everyone to have one. We grabbed the tray and went to the training room. Meowscles, Brutus, and Peely were in the gym section. We walked over to them and gave them each a piece.

"How do I know you didn't do something to this?" Brutus joked.

We rolled our eyes and headed to Midas' office. We heard him on the phone so we just knocked on the door.

"....bye. Come in" Midas said.

We walked in and saw him standing by the window looking out.

"We made Pizza, do you want a piece?" I asked.
"Sure" he replied turning around and sitting at his desk.

We grabbed a piece and placed it on a plate and handed it to him.

"Thank you, it's really good" he told us taking a bite.

We smiled and left to go back to the lounge room and saw TNTina and Riot.

"Oh, hi" TNTina said as she saw us walk in.
"Pizza?" Skye asked.
"We already ate" TNTina replied looking over and smiling at Riot.

TNTina grabbed Riots hand and they walked out of the lounge room.

"I'm not too sure about that Riot guy" I blurted.
"Me neither" Maya and Skye agreed.

We ate our pizza and cleaned everything up. The rest of the day was pretty boring. Us girls just sat and watched movies and played some Monopoly. I won but only by the tiniest bit against Skye while Maya went bankrupt.

Once dinner was ready everyone sat in the dining room and ate in silence. Riot was there and everyone just glanced at him in an untrusting way. I didn't blame them because I didn't trust him either. He didn't have manners and his first impression wasn't good. Yet, TNTina was all over him and seemed to really like him so I didn't say anything about him.

Once dinner was over Midas and I went out to the balcony and watched the sunset. He put his arm around my waist while I leaned my head against his shoulder. Once the sun fully set and the moon was rising we went back inside. On our way to Midas' room we heard yelling in TNTina's room. Meowscles and the others were in the hallway walking to her room. Everyone looked concerned and confused.

I walked up to her door, put my ear against it and heard her begging.

"No, no please, Riot stop d-don't touch me!" She yelled.
"You're mine! I can touch you however I want, now get over here" Riot yelled back.

I grabbed the door knob and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Riots in there! We need to help her" I told Midas as him and I tried to bust down the door.
"Open the door Riot!" Midas yelled becoming gold I looked at my arms and realised I was almost completely rose gold.
"Meowscles please help" I told Meowscles and moved for Meowscles to help Midas.
"Leave her alone Riot!" I screamed.

Skye ran over to me and hid behind me scared. I hugged her and we kept yelling at Riot to stop. Then the guys finally busted the door open. I ran inside and punched Riot in the face. He looked at me and pulled his arm back as if to punch me until Midas tackled him and started beating him up with Meowscles. Skye and I ran over to TNTina. Her lip was busted, her shirt was ripped exposing her bra, and she had bruises forming. We brought her to her closet and helped her get another shirt. The guys grabbed Riot and carried him out to the entrance of the Agency. They threw him out and he just laid on the ground groaning from the pain.

"Don't ever disrespect a woman like that!" Midas yelled turning around and walked to a henchmen. "Make sure that he leaves and never comes back"
"Got it, sir" the henchmen nodded walking to Riot.

Skye and I tried to calm TNTina down and tried to make sure she was okay. She was really shaken up so we brought her to her room and she went to bed.

I went to Midas' room and we got ready for bed together. We went and sat on his bed and started talking.

"I didn't trust Riot" I started.
"I shouldn't have let him into the Agency" Midas said sounding guilty.
"Midas you didn't know and it's not your fault. TNTina is technically the one who brought him here" I told him as he just nodded.
"Yeah, I guess. The funeral is tomorrow at 10 in the morning darling so be ready by 9 okay" he reminded me.
"Oh yeah, let me go get my dress from my room for tomorrow" I said standing up and heading to my room.

Midas grabbed my hand and came with me. I smiled up to him and kept walking to my room. We went in and he sat on my bed while I went to my closet. I grabbed a plain black dress that had long sleeves. It went down to my knees and wasn't super big but wasn't tight, it was also strapless. I grabbed some blank heeled ankle boots, and my makeup bag.

"Okay I've got what I need" I told Midas.
"Let me help," he said grabbing my boots and makeup bag.

We headed to his room and I hung my dress up in his closet while he put my boots in the closet next to his shoes and put my makeup bag on the bathroom counter. We went to his bed and went to sleep.