Chapter 85: BeTe

We hopped back into the helicopter and headed back to the Agency. When we got there everyone was already back and were standing around in the lobby talking. I saw Bomb and the new recruit, Tek. They were showing everyone something on Bombs phone.

Midas and I looked at each other confused. We looked back over to everyone and walked over to see what they were doing. Bomb looked up at us and smiled. She turned her phone so we could see the screen.

"Look, Tek and I are making an app. It's called BeTe (bee-tea). It's an app where you can post videos of yourself dancing to songs, you can post videos of you acting, anything. It's just a social media where you post videos for everyone on the island to see." Bomb explained.
"Yep, we named it BeTe cause her name starts with B and E while mine starts with T and E" Tek added.
"Oh cool! Has anyone used it yet?" I asked.
"Not yet, we haven't published the app yet to the public. We have a few things we need to work on before we do. The app should be up and ready to use within the next 48 hours though" Bomb replied.
"I'm gonan download that as soon as it comes out, sounds like fun!" I stated.
"Of course, it's dancing" Midas chuckled wrapping his arm around my waist.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Who's that?" Tina asked pointing at Xavier.
"Oh, that's Xavier I found him under a bridge at Misty. He's homeless and aksed us if we knew any places looking for employees and that's when Midas came out of nowhere and said we are"
"We are?" Maya asked.
"Not really, but we can always have more help" Midas responded.

Xavier came over and waved at everyone.

"Hello, I'm Xavier. Nice to meet all of you" he stated.
"Sup, I'm TNTina but just call me Tina"
"I'm Beach Bomber aka Bomb"
"Skye! That's me and this" she pointed at Ollie, "is Ollie"
"I'm Maya, that's Brutus and Peely" Maya added pinting to who she was introducing.
"I'm Meowscles, but everyone calls me Meow"
"I'm Tek, I'm new too"
"Got it" Xavier replied.
"Xavier I need to speak with you in my office" Midas stated.
"Oh, ok" Xavier responded following Midas to his office.
"Well, I'm hungry I'll be in the lounge room" Tina stated.
"Me too" Skye and I agreed.
"I'll come along" Bomb added.
"We will be in the training room" Brutus stated as him, Peely, and Meow all left to the training room.
"I'll tag along" Maya smiled.
"I'll be downstairs working in the coding to make sure it's all good" Tek stated.

We all nodded and headed to the lounge room. We grabbed some snacks and drinks. We went over to the couches and sat down.

"If you guys want you can be beta testers for BeTe" Bomb stated.
"Really!?" Skye excitedly yelled.
"Sure! Just let me give you guys access to it" Bomb replied as she tapped away on her phone.

A few minutes later all of our phones went off. We each got an email from Bomb. I opened the email to find a link. I clicked on the link which brought me to an app, BeTe.

When the app loaded it asked for me to either login or sign up. I clicked down sign up. It asked for my first name, last name, birthdate, and phone number. I out everything in and clicked on sign up. The app started loading and I saw a video of Tek and Bomb. They were doing a dance together.

(A/n- the dance they were doing)

I looked and saw a person in the bottom right corner and clicked on it. My profile popped up and I saw my username, Y/nGold. I clicked on "add picture."

It opened up my gallery and I scrolled through and found a picture of Midas and I with Diamond. That was now my profile picture. I went through the app and learned everything. It all seemed fine and ready to use. Maybe they would be able to grant access to the public tonight.

I kept going through the app. I figured out where to find the music to make a video to. I kept snacking aking with the others as everyone messed around with the app.

"Ok, so can you follow people on here?" Tina asked.
"Yep, you just have to know their names so you can search them up" Bomb explained.
"Got it" Maya added.

We all began typing away on our phones. A few seconds passed before I had notifications about everyone following me. Once we were all following each other we decided to make a video.

I got onto my phone and listened to a song and showed it to the others. They all agreed that we would make a dance to that song. We all set my phone up on the counter and started talking and dancing.

We eventually made up a dance after about 15 minutes. We started the video and began dancing together. When it finished we watched it and we all laughed. We decided to redo the video a few times before posting it.

(A/n- That's the dance lolz---Renegade)

We all sat back down on the couches and scrolled for more songs to do dances to. We found one and started making another dance to it. Right as we began dancing, Midas and Xavier walked in. We looked at them and started laughing. They both looked extremely confused.

"What are you girls doing?" Midas asked.
"Messing around with the new app" Skye replied.
"Hmm...anyways Xavier is our newest Agent" Midas explained.

Xavier just stood there sming and nodding. We all smiled at him and went back to dancing.

"Hey, you guys wanna join us?" I asked.
"Sure, mate!" Xavier replied.
"And dance? I'm good" Midas replied.
"Why not mate?" Xavier asked as he began walking over to us girls.
"I have important work I need to attend to" Midas responded.
"More important work than to dance with these beautiful ladies?" Xavier asked as he grabbed my right hand and gently kissed my knuckles.

I looked over at Midas who had the gold on his arms slowly rising. I pulled my hand away and looked at Xavier. He looked sorry and hurt.

"Oh, I'm sorry" he apologized.
"It's, it's okay, but did you know that I'm married?" I asked as I showed him my left hand.
"Oh, well whose the lucky guy?" He asked.
"Me dumbass" Midas growled.

Xavier's eyes widened and looked terrified.
"Oh... no" Xavier mumbled.