Chapter 20: Warrant For His Arrest

*the next day at 5am*

Alarms were blaring throughout the whole Agency. Everyone was rushing to the conference room to see what was going on. We all got there and everyone was still dressed in pajamas besides Midas.

"Everyone here?" Midas asked.
"Yes sir" Meowscles replied.
"Good, I have an emergency mission for all of you. I need everyone to go to there locations. Therefore TNTina to the rig, Skye to the shark, Brutus to the grotto, and Meowscles to the yacht. That leaves y/n, Bomb, Peely, and Maya. Bomb you will keep working on the new earpieces and making them the best that they can possibly be. Peely you will help her if she needs any assistance. Bomb and Peely you are dismissed. Therefore that leaves you two. Y/n and Maya I need you girls to help search with henchmen for Riot around the island. He has a warrant out for his arrest because he murdered two innocent women. Everyone will look for him while at their locations as well, but you will not leave your locations until further notice. Dismissed" Midas explained.

I went and gave Midas a kiss and headed out the door with Maya. We helped each other get ready and decided we would stick together the whole time. We told the henchmen to stay in groups of three and not to split their groups up. We all headed out and went our different ways. Maya and I used one of the helicopters and dropped the other agents off at their designated locations. After dropping them off we flew low and were on high alert to find Riot. We stopped at Pleasant Park and searched door to door. We did this everywhere but had no luck finding him. We headed back to the Agency to check on Midas. We walked inside to see Midas passed out on the floor. There wasn't any blood so he might've just fainted.

"Midas!" I yelled as we ran over to him.
"Midas, wake up" Maya said helping me lift him so he was sitting against the wall.
"I'm gonna go get the nurse" Maya told me as she ran to the medical room.

She came back with the nurse who had a wet cloth. The nurse held his hand to Midas' forehead before placing the cloth onto his forehead. He picked Midas up and brought him upstairs to the medical room.

"I can't believe none of the henchmen saw him there" I told Maya.
"Most of them aren't here because they are out searching for Riot, so the few that are left are outside and on the roof" Maya explained.
"True" I agreed.

We walked upstairs to the medical room to see Midas sitting up on the medical bed.

"You're awake!" I yelled while I rushed over to Midas hugging him.
"Yeah, I'm okay I just got light headed and must've passed out" Midas explained.
"Have you eaten anything today?" I asked while Midas just shook his head.
"Come with me" I said as he followed Maya and I into the lounge room.

Maya brought him over to sit on the couch while I made him a sandwich.

"Here" I handed Midas the plate with the sandwich.
"Thank you, doll" Midas replied grabbing the plate.
"We will see ya later" Maya told Midas and we left.

We went back outside to see Riot running away in the distance towards Weeping. We hopped in a boat, drove across the water and ran after him. We caught up very quickly considering he was very slow at running. We tackled him to the ground and cuffed his hands behind him.

"Get off of me!" Riot yelled.
"You're under arrest for murder" Maya yelled into his face.

We grabbed him and picked him up. We walked over to the boat and threw him into the back and drove back to the Agency.

"Stay here while I go get Midas" I told Maya as she just nodded.

I ran inside to Midas' office to see him standing by the window looking out onto the water.

"We caught Riot" I explained.
"Good" he responded following me out the door to the boat. "Bring him to the shark and lock him up in solitary confinement" Midas added as Maya and I just nodded.

Then through our earpieces we heard

Everyone report back to the Agency besides y/n, Maya, and Skye. Skye meet y/n and Maya at the solitary confinement building. They have Riot.

We got to the Shark and locked Riot away for good. We also gave Skye a ride back to the Agency in the boat.

We finally arrived back at the Agency and only TNTina and Brutus were back,Meowscles was on his way. About 10 minutes later Meowscles was pulling up in a boat.

"Tonight, we will celebrate because of our missions success. No party, just a celebration" Midas told everyone.
"How are we supposed to have a celebration without having a party?" TNTina asked.
"We will have a toast at lunch" Midas explained.
"That's a toast not a celebration" TNTina explained.
"Then we will have a toast" Midas said.
"Good because I'm starving" Maya interrupted heading to the lounge room ready for lunch.

We all followed behind and sat at the dining table in the lounge room as the henchmen served lunch and gave us all champagne glasses. They filled our glasses with champagne, besides Skyes because she never drank. She got sparkling white grape juice in hers.

Midas began, "To another successful mission and to having danger put away."

"To Bomb and I getting through tough and abusive times but making it better together" TNTina added

"To everyone in this room and how caring and hard-working they are." I finished.

"Cheers" everyone said tapping their glasses together and taking a sip.

We all finished up lunch and had a long conversations about how the day has gone so far and about Bomb. We all got to know each other very well and even got to know Bomb really well.