Chapter 32: The Attack

The alarms started blaring. We all ran to the meeting room.

"Everyone at the Shark has escaped, with the help of Shadow Midas. Therefore he is probably going to have all of their help. His team will most likely consist of Riot, Shade, Dusk, and of course him. I need everyone to get their weapons and to be prepared for an attack today" Midas told everyone.
"Should we go and try to search for them?" Maya asked.
"No, I don't want you guys to get attacked out on your own and we need all the people to protect the Agency that we can have" Midas replied, "Dismissed."

We all got up and ran to the armory. We grabbed our specialty weapons and some grenades. We all went to the lobby and started to wait.

About 30 minutes later we saw a boat pull up to the Agency. Everyone aimed at the boat and slowly walked towards the boat.

In the boat was Shadow Midas, Riot, Dusk, and Shade. Shade leaned over and kissed Riot then threw a grenade towards us. TNTina grabbed the grenade and threw it back causing it to explode in the air. She looked extremely mad. I turned to solid rose gold and Midas turned full gold. I tapped my earpiece and played music.

We all charged at the boat and started shooting them. I jumped onto the boat and grabbed Shadow Midas by his collar. I threw him onto the ground and he immediately stood up.

I knocked his pistol out of his hand and he knocked my shotgun out of my hand. We had to fight hand on hand but he doesn't know that I have dance fighting skills. He looked at me and smirked.

"I don't wanna hurt you but if you wanna die then oh well" he said.
"Funny you say that" I replied.

I ran up to him and punched him across the face. He swung at me but I dodged his punch. I kicked him in the side of his ribs causing him to fall. He stood back up. He ran at me and I spun out of the way tripping him with my ankle. He fell to the ground and face planted into the dirt. He got up and picked me up and held me over his shoulder. I grabbed his leg from behind and pulled it. He tripped but didn't fall, he grabbed something out of his pocket and injected it into my leg. My visions went blurry and slowly went black.

Midas' POV

I looked over and saw y/n over Shadow Midas' shoulder. She wasn't moving at all, was she dead?

I ran over to Shadow Midas and shot him in the leg. He fell down and dropped y/n. I ran over to y/n and saw that she was still alive.

I felt someone's hands on my shoulders and pulled me back. I turned around and kicked Shadow Midas in the back of the knee. He fell down and I shot him in his shoulder. I punched him one last time knocking him out.

I looked over and saw Shade on the ground begging for mercy. TNTina had a gun pointing at her head as Shade cried.

"TNTina we can just lock her away!" I yelled.

It was too late because TNTina had pulled the trigger. Shade fell lifeless onto the ground.

"Where is Riot and Dusk?" I asked.

Everyone looked around and started searching until we heard Maya.

"Over here!" Maya yelled.

Everyone ran over to where she was and saw Riot on the ground with Dusk ontop of him. They were making out while being very touchy.

"Break it up you're going to the Shark" I said walking over to them.

I grabbed Dusk and threw her towards Meowscles who started cuffing her hands behind her. I grabbed Riot and cuffed him. We brought them to the chopper and I ordered henchmen to bring them to the Shark.

I walked back over to where y/n was laying and saw that she wasn't there. I looked where Shadow Midas was and he was also missing.

Y/n's POV
I woke up in the same house I had visions in. I looked around, but I didn't see Shadow Midas anywhere. I also noticed how I wasn't tied up or anything. I got up and looked for my shotgun but couldn't find it. I looked around for a weapon and found a pistol. I picked it up and left the room I was in. I walked around to see if I could find Shadow Midas, but I didn't see him anywhere.

I searched the whole house and didn't see him anywhere. I went to the front door and opened it to see that in was in Pleasant Park. I left the house and started running towards the Agency.

I finally made it to the shore next to the Agency to see Midas and everyone searching for me.

"Guys! I'm over here!" I yelled.

Midas looked up and started looking around.

"Midas! Over here!" I yelled again.

This time he looked over in my direction and saw me.

"Y/n! I'm coming over to get you!" He yelled.
"

Okay I'll stay here!"
"No you won't" Shadow Midas said behind me.

I turned around and saw him holding a pistol. I held my pistol up and aimed it at his head. He started lifting his gun up, but I pulled the trigger before he could. His lifeless body dropped to the ground.

I heard a boat pulling up behind me. I turned around to see Midas. He stopped the boat and came over to me. He hugged me and looked at Shadow Midas' lifeless body on the ground.

"I had to do it he was going to kill me" I said.
"I completely understand doll" Midas replied hugging me.

We hopped into the boat and went over to the Agency. Midas walked over to a henchman and I followed him.

"Take care of Shadow Midas, he is over there" Midas ordered pointing in the direction of Shadow Midas.