Chapter 58: Bridesmaids Day (pt. 1)

I glared at Midas and he just chuckled to himself. I then looked over at the girls who were still laughing.

"It's not that funny"
"Yeah, but it is" Maya said still laughing.
"Because Midas acts all innocent when we all know he isn't" TNTina added through her tears of laughter.
"Yeah, he is definitely not innocent" I agreed.

Midas came over and sat next to me. The girls tried their best to quit laughing, but let out little snickers every now and then. Midas looked at them and back at me with a confused expression.

I then began to start laughing and the girls burst out. Skye even fell out of her chair which made us all laugh even more. She tried to get up with Maya's help, just to accidentally pull Maya down.

Midas just shook his head slowly and sipped his coffee. He began talking to Meow as us girls calmed ourselves down. We then got up and left the lounge room leaving all the guys in there.

"Come to my room" Skye told us.
"Got it" Maya replied.

We all headed to her room and on the way I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked back to see Midas holding my arm. He was holding it rather harshly too.

"Yes?" I asked him.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Skyes room, why?"
"Just wondering, just wanted to make sure you weren't bailing on me"
"I would never bail on you Midas, I love you"
"I love you too" he replied kissing me.
"Come on you two love birds" Maya chuckled.

She grabbed my arm and began pulling me until Midas grabbed my other arm again. I stood there as Maya and Midas looked at each other. Maya tugged on my arm as Midas pulled me closer to him.

"Guys, stop" I told them.

They quit pulling, but still held onto my arms. They just looked at each other until Midas walked up to me and hugged me. Maya let go of my arm and put her hands on her hips. I hugged Midas and let go of him.

"Skye needs me" I told Midas.
"So do I" he said getting closer to me.
"You had her this morning" Maya said.

Midas looked at her surprised and blushed. He looked down at the floor to avoid eye contact.

"Come on, let's go" Maya said as she headed to Skyes room.

I followed her leaving Midas in the hallway watching me walk off. He then headed to his office.

When I got into Skyes room they were all standing in her closet. They were holding up their bridesmaids dresses up to them and looking at themselves in the mirror.

"Why don't you try them on?" I suggested.
"Okay" they replied.

They all began changing into their dresses and they all looked so good.

"You guys look great!" I told them

"It fits perfectly" Skye said looking at herself in the mirror.
"Good so they'll be all set for tomorrow" Maya stated.
"Is it bad that I'm extremely nervous?" I asked them.
"No, it's completely normal to be nervous" Bomb replied.
"Okay" I said still unsure.
"You'll be fine, trust me" Skye told me giving me a hug.

We talked about the dresses and how good they all looked. We then talked about how we were going to do our makeup. Skye even suggested that we all had a sleepover together tonight so we could get ready together tomorrow. Plus, I'm not supposed to see Midas until the wedding, at least that's what Skye said.

We all agreed and left her room to our own. I grabbed my toiletry things and some pajamas. I took my stuff into Skyes room before going back to get more. I grabbed all of my makeup and hair things for tomorrow. I brought it all to Skyes room.

The other girls then arrived with their hair and makeup things as well.

"Follow me girlies, also bring your things" Skye said as we grabbed our bags and followed her out of her room.

We went to the front of the Agency and hopped into the helicopter. Skye was the one flying. She lifted off the ground and began flying towards Lazy Lake.

When we got there she parked the helicopter on the grass by Lazy Lake Spa. Skye hopped out and we followed her.

She walked around to the front door and we all walked in. She walked to the front desk and handed them a card. The woman looked at it and nodded. Skye then proceeded to the right.

She entered the elevator and we followed her. We stopped on level 2 and we went into the room to the right.

"TNTina and Bomb will be staying in here for tonight" Skye told everyone.
"Just leave your stuff and follow us" Skye added.

They did so and we left the room. We went back into the elevator and stopped on level 3. We went in the room to the right.

"Maya this is your room" Skye explained.

Maya then set her things down and followed us. We then passed the elevator and went into the room on the left.

"Y/n this is our room" Skye told me.

I set my things down and Skye did the same. We started to look around the room to see a bathroom, a seating area, a balcony, and stairs that went down. We went down the stairs and saw a bar, a desk, a mini living room, and another balcony.

"This is a really nice room" I said while looking around.
"Only the best for the bride" she smiled.
"Also, tonight I have more fun things planned here. We need to head back to the Agency though to get our dresses and other things that we might need" Skye explained as we all nodded.
"Why don't we unpack everything we have first" I suggested.
"Good idea" TNTina said as the others went to their rooms.