Chapter 41: The Helicopter!

We all flew off to the skate park in Sweaty Sands. On the way there I could hear the girls in the back chatting.

"Just remember to try and keep your balance. Balance is key" Bomb told everyone.
"Okay, balancing is easy" Maya replied.
"Have you tried balancing on wheels?" Bomb asked.
"No" Maya responded.
"It's not as easy as it seems Maya" Bomb told her.

The rest of the ride was Bomb just giving everyone pointers and tips. Then after a few minutes we were finally there. I landed the helicopter near the skate park. We all walked over to the skate park to see nobody there.

"Nice, we have the whole park to ourselves!" Bomb cheerfully said.

We all walked inside and Bomb handed TNTina her knee and elbow pads.

"You're first T" Bomb told her.
"Oh-okay" she stuttered nervously.

TNTina took the elbow and knee pads and quickly put them on. She then walked over to the flat area of the skatepark. Maya, Skye and I just sat on a bench and watched as Bomb showed TNTina how to skate normally.

It wasn't very long before TNTina had it down and was on her own. Next was Maya. TNTina took the elbow and knee pads off and gave them to Maya. Maya took them and put them on and went over to Bomb.

Bomb started to show her how to start and keep going. Maya tried and almost fell on her face. Luckily for her, Bomb caught her before she hit the ground.

"Thanks" Maya said before brushing herself off.
"No problem, it's normal for beginners to fall. I've already shown TNTina how to skate before when we were here for my birthday, so you don't have to be able to pick it up as quickly as her" Bomb reassured Maya.

They kept trying and Maya got a little better everytime. It took a while before she got it down and was able to fully do it on her own.

Next was me, I took the knee and elbow pads from Maya and put them on. Bomb started explaining how to start.

"I've skated before, it's just been a long time" I told Bomb.
"Oh okay, try your best then and I'll help you from there" she replied.

I took the board and started skating perfectly without any help. I even did an ollie and skated back over to where Bomb was standing. She looked amazed and shocked at the same time.

"By the way Skye, that was called an ollie. I did it for you" I giggled.
"Really?!? I didn't know there was a skating move called Ollie!!" Skye squealed excitedly.
"There sure is, I didn't know you were that good y/n. Well, looks like you're already done. You're turn Skye" she spoke still sounding shocked.

I handed the knee and elbow pads over to Skye. Bomb then helped her and Skye got it down just a few minutes longer than the time it took TNTina. She did get it down a lot quicker than Maya though.

Once everyone had a chance to learn the beginning of skating we all decided to go over to softdeez to cool off. It was an extremely hot day so all of us were sweating.

We go inside and ordered some soft serve icecream. I got (favorite flavor) icecream and it was better than any other icecream I've had in awhile.

When we all finished we went to the helicopter and stopped before we got next to it.

"Guys, I think we are gonna be in some big trouble" Skye whispered.
"Me too" I agreed.

The helicopter was still there, but had graffiti all over it. All of the graffiti was deadpool themed.

"I bet I know who did this too" Maya said.
"Deadpool" we all said in unison, besides Bomb.
"Who's that?" Bomb asked.
"I'll explain him later" TNTina told her.
"What do we do?" Skye asked now getting scared.
"I'm not sure" I replied.
"What if you turn it into rose gold and say it was an accident" Maya suggested.
"I mean I could but-" I stopped myself.

The girls just looked at me waiting for me to finish.

"But wouldn't he get mad at me" I finished
"He's never mad at you y/n, you're his fiance. Plus, it would be your personal touch, literally" TNTina giggled.
"I guess" I said as I walked over to the helicopter.

I put my hand on the helicopter and tried to turn it into rose gold. It worked, to an extent. The graffiti went away, but instead if the helicopter turning solid rose gold. It became swirls of gold and rose gold all over. I think it looked really cool, but what would Midas think when we came back with HIS helicopter being different. I might as well tell him the truth instead of lying and saying it was an accident, right?

"Oh, my it looks sooooo cool!" Skye squealed.
"Yeah, but will Midas think that?" I asked.
"Oh, I'm not sure actually" Skye responded.
"Why don't we go to the juice bar and get something to drink before we go back" Bomb suggested.
"Good idea" TNTina agreed.

We all started heading over to the juice bar while keeping an eye on the helicopter. No one went near it while we walked to the juice bar which was good.

When we got to the juice bar the guy looked extremely happy.

"Hi, would you girls like to try the juice of the day?" The guy asked.
"What's the juice of the day?" Skye questioned.
"That would be pineapple with a little blueberry" he replied.
"I'll take one if those" Bomb said.
"Me too" we all said in unison.
"Perfect, four pineapple blueberry juices coming up" he said turning around.

He made the juices extremely quick, he was finished with all four about 2 minutes later. We took our juices and paid for them while thanking him. We took our juices over to the helicopter and drank them.

Once we all finished we hopped into the helicopter and started flying back to the Agency. I looked back and could tell everyone was a little nervous as to what Midas would say. 

A/N
Should y/n tell Midas it was an accident or should she tell him the truth. I think she should be truthful, do you? Lolz