End

So. It's time.

I'm "completing" slash ending this book because I just don't feel motivated to update it any longer. I understand that there are stories that haven't been completed here and I'm sorry.

I'm caping this book off with a big celebratory two-year chapter. It's gonna be as long as I can drag it on to so be on the lookout for that.

I can't express in words how much the support I've gotten with this book is. I mean 40+k reads??? Thirteen year old me wouldn't believe that I would have a popular book. Neither would they believe that I would have 150+ followers. They would think I'm crazy but you know?

Thirteen year old me was living their best life as an elementary schooler. Watching Markiplier play FNaF and Jacksepticeye play Fran Bow. She was happy that My Forgotten Twin had 500 reads.

And now?

I'm fifteen. Have survived cancer and life support. In the span of half a year went from Bisexual to Bisexual Panromantic to Pansexual to Pansexual Genderflux Demiboy. I watch Unus Annus and Smosh Try Not To Laugh and the Try Guys trying on sexy job costumes to raise money for BLM.

It's crazy what's happened in two years and I'm glad I could share it with all of you.

There will be a proper goodbye to this book at the end of the final chapter.

Stay safe, love you all 🤟🏻