Manga: Sadistic Boy (6.5/10) - Completed

Note: BDSM and S&M themes. Hardcore, sadistic and threesomes! Triggers: rape, abuse, uncle x nephew. NOT FOR THE LIGHT-HEARTED!

GENRE

Adult, drama, school life, smut.

DESCRIPTION

Sarasa is the head of the student council and the step-son of the principal. He is targeted for sadistic sex-play by one of his classmates. 

Kazunari, the vice-president of the student council, tries to protect Sarasa, but Sarasa tells him not to get involved. Kazunari doesn't listen, but the more he gets involved, the less he is certain - who is really the sadist, and who is the victim? 

Will Kazunari's love for Sarasa survive? Will Kazunari survive Sarasa's "love"?

COMMENT

I read this a couple of years back and loved it. Reread it recently and again enjoyed it but was surprised with how hardcore it was (some parts with blood, I cringed).

Sarasa is a sadist (I'm not sure what you call it, to be honest)... but he enjoys pain and enjoys giving pain to others... or more like he needs it. It's how he gets off and he can take it far... to the point where he's too scared to even touch Kazunari as he might just kill him (gets way too excited).

Then Kazunari is gentle, kind and I would say as vanilla as they come. But he loves Sarasa and understands Sarasa has physical needs. 

The story has some plot but it's basically just sex and foreplay... including abuse, rape and lots of bondage (BDSM galore).

Then we have Haruki, Sarasa's uncle by blood. The relationship he has with Sarasa and the one he forms with Kazunari is interesting. The first time I read this manga, I wasn't happy with the three's relationship (I just wanted Sarasa and Kazunari together) but this time around, I enjoyed it. I feel like they each gave something to the relationship which they couldn't have unless all 3 were together. They needed each other.

If you're not looking for an in-depth story but some hardcore sex with a little romance, this is a manga you should try... if you have the heart for it.