To My Star (75%) - Korean

Plot 70%, characters 75% and enjoyment 80% = 75% <3

GENRE

 Comedy, Romance, Youth

DESCRIPTION

Actor Kang Seo Joon was once one of South Korea's biggest and most popular stars, but his career is now in decline. Despite his fall in popularity, he believes he has had a change of fortune when he meets and falls for a dashing young chef named Han Ji Woo. 

Having wildly different personalities, the two begin a relationship. But their love comes under threat when the more conservative Han Ji Woo and the free-spirited Kang Seo Joon realize that their outlook on life, love, and everything else appears irrevocably different.

- (Movie / Drama of 10 episodes, 10-12 minutes each) -

COMMENT

I waited awhile before watching this as I've been so busy and the wait was so worth it! I love this story so much. I decided to watch the movie because... who in their right mind will watch 10 episodes of 10 minutes each when we have a perfectly ready movie just waiting to be watched?

This was SO GOOD. I loved it! From the first few minutes, I was already so intrigued with the characters. They were both amazing and the actors did such a brilliant job. I absolutely love Korean films/dramas because the acting is so well done!

I loved their interactions and how their personalities were perfectly contrasting one another. Those moments of them spending time together was so adorable and their first kiss 💋 ... (SCREAMS!) I was NOT expecting it!

I just really loved the story... but mainly because the two characters had such great chemistry! There wasn't much happening plot wise but their lives and what was happening around them was just enough to make you satisfied.

I don't really have anything to complain about except I would have obviously have preferred to have 10 episodes, 40 minutes long, over a 2 hour movie... but would still highly recommend this!