Because of You (70%) - Taiwanese

Story of 3 rich brothers and their partners.

GENRE

Comedy, Romance, Drama, Family.

DESCRIPTION

Growing up in a large, wealthy family, the three Yuan brothers never wanted for anything. 

Yuan Jun Cheng, Yuan Jun Dao, and Yuan Jun Ping all have different mothers and were competitors for the fortune 500 business empire of their father. This all started to change when Lin Xun, a poor young man who had previously helped Jun Cheng , was asked to call the father of the three Yuan brothers by his dying mother. Adding to the camaraderie is Jun Dao's room mate Yang Xiang and Jun Ping's best friend Yan Yue.

- 10 episodes (15min each) -

COMMENT

I'm not going to lie. I started this show without reading the synopsis. I didn't even know it was Taiwanese. So, I was completely confused when the brothers jumped from Korean to Mandarin and then back to Korean. It was all over the place and they completely understood each other. Coming from a mixed cultural background, it was so realistic. It reminded me of family events where my family just switch from Portuguese to English and back again. Confusing at first but I absolutely loved it. 

I loved the storyline. What saddens me the most is how short this series is. The plot seemed rushed because of it. But when I think that if they had a proper budget with either longer episodes or more episodes, this show could have been amazing! They had amazing characters, a great plot and the actors themselves had AMAZING chemistry.

I loved all 3 brothers and their partners. I obviously loved Lin Xun and Yuan Jun Cheng. Jun Cheng was such an interesting character... actually, all  3 brothers were characters I've never really seen before. I loved that, I loved watching their interactions and I also loved that each of them had a different story to tell when it came to their relationships.

I read that there will be a Part 2, still following the 3 brothers. Hopefully, we'll either get more episodes or longer episodes.