Manga: Kashikomarimashita, Destiny (7.5/10) - Completed

ABO - 2 Storylines (AlphaxOmega & BetaxAlpha). 

GENRE

Drama, Romance, Yaoi

DESCRIPTION

The story tells of a stubborn young master and his loyal servant. Because of their statuses, their love story is at the mercy of fate. "Your happiness is my happiness."

Aoi is the heir to his family, but due to some discord between him and his stepmother, he is forced to leave the house. And there to support him is his childhood butler, Miyauchi. 

After living his days being doted on and served, Aoi finds his position reversed, where he has to work all day. What has supported him throughout this lifestyle is his unrequited love of 5 years for Jirou, the heir to the Saionji family.

- (The first story is from chapters 1 - 3.5 and the second story is from chapter 4 - 12.5) -

COMMENT

This was great... both stories were great but I wished the first story, between Aoi and Jirou, was longer and in more detail.

I loved their characters and their love. I loved the plot and the reasons they had, one with Aoi wanting to be close to Jirou and the other for Jirou not accepting Aoi in his already controlled life.

I adored the butlers. Miyauchi needs to be protected at ALL COST. It broke my heart to see him treat himself as if he was worth nothing.

Anyways, both stories were beautiful... I'm just sad we never got more of Aoi and Jirou.