Webtoon: Window to Window (7/10) - Completed

Also known as Window Beyond Window

GENRE

Adult, Romance, Smut

DESCRIPTION

Childhood friends Ginu and Yubin live in separate apartments in separate buildings right next to each other - so close, in fact, they can talk to each other and see into each other's apartments through their windows. 

But Yubin's long-held secret is revealed one day when Ginu sees him doing something naughty through the window...

- (47 chapters) -

COMMENT

Again... one of my favourite tropes in any story is 'childhood friends to lovers'.

I absolutely love it and it just makes me so happy when it's done well.

Here, we have a story where our MC is in love with his childhood friend... who's also his neighbour.

One day, our dear ML catches our MC doing something naughty -will let you find out exactly what was being done yourself 😂 - and this is the start of some sexy ass (no pun intended) chapters about these two friends humping like little rabbits.

The only issue I have with the story is that I felt it ended quite abruptly. I feel that there's still so much we could have covered. The other thing I didn't like was... well, not going to spoil it so 😛

The story was great though, even with the above faults.

There's a lot of sex (so expect smut, smut & smut) but the story was still cute.

There's also a side story based on the side characters (heard sleep walking is involved!) and it's called Room To Room (have not read this yet).