Word of Honor (90%) - Chinese

It hasn't been fully released with subtitles yet but I can say right now that this drama is a favourite. Also, had to change previous ratings of dramas to fit this one in!

Another thing... WTF ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL? BOTH OF THESE GUYS ARE GORGEOUS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACES APPEAR ON SCREEN - I LOSE MY SHIT!

GENRE

Adventure, Friendship, Historical, Mystery, Wuxia (Romance :P)

DESCRIPTION

Zhou Zi Shu, the disillusioned leader of a royal praetorian secret service, takes drastic measures to leave his former life behind and wanders the pugilist world. He unexpectedly gets involved in a conspiracy after he steps in to save a young boy. He also meets the mysterious Wen Ke Xing, who is on a quest to avenge his parents' deaths. They become bosom friends through a series of adventures involving a legendary treasure that is rumoured to give its owner ultimate power over the pugilist world.

COMMENT

These two are some of my favourite pairings in BL. They are just so perfect together and I love them so fricken much.

I don't think this drama is as great as The Untamed but I do believe the couple can stand beside WangXian on equal grounds! (This is only in the series and not in the novels - in the novels, WangXian wins.) I just feel that the story in the Untamed was much more complex, I love more of the characters and was invested in knowing the truth and receiving justice for our beloved characters. I was also more emotionally attached to the show and cried almost every episode. In Word of Honor, I only care about our main couple and 2 other characters. I don't care about anyone else or even the story, to be honest. This is the difference between the two but the romance in Word of Honor could even be better than The Untamed. I love both couples, though.

I haven't seen the whole drama, as I'm writing this I've only seen up until ep 23 so I'll be updating this when the drama is actually finished.

What I can say for sure is that this couple will feed you dog food 24/7 and it is great. I adore them and I think the actors play their part so perfectly... sigh, I'm already planning to rewatch the whole drama the last week of the show airing so that I can experience the whole drama again but all at once with the last episodes.