Manhwa: Assorted Wildness (8/10) - Completed

GENRE

Romance, Comedy

DESCRIPTION

Lee Mongryong is kidnapped by mysterious gangsters. Before this, his one and only older sister, Hyeyeong, was planning on introducing him to her to-be husband before she suddenly disappeared. 

Seok Jeha, the black-sheep second son of a gangster family, has come to dispose of Hyeyeong's husband who has stolen company information. 

Stuck in a situation of chasing and being chased, being swept around by Mongryong, Jeha feels like he's going crazy. But strangely, a corner of his hardened heart begins to melt? 

- (60 chapters + some special episodes) -

COMMENT

Hahaha, this webtoon made me laugh so much. I absolutely adore these two characters and their relationship. They seriously deserve each other and... I'm going to reread this after I post this because I now want to experience this story all over again.

Also, extremely jealous of those that have yet to start this webtoon because it is now completed (with special episodes still being released) but that just means you don't have to wait for the chapters... lucky you!

I'm not usually someone who enjoys comedy but this was hilarious as well as serious. It didn't get too crazy or take away from the point that the ML is part of the mafia... AND good news, our MC might be even crazier than our ML.

If you don't fall for the MC... then we can't be friends. I don't usually like over-the-top characters but this one, oh boy, he made me laugh so much. I love him.

Definitely recommend this to anyone that loves a good story that isn't too serious but still mature - you can probably read this in one sitting.